Chapter 1

Y/N was only 8 when her life was put on the line. It's not like she did anything. She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. But let's start at the beginning, shall we?
Little Y/N was exploring the woods near her new house, as she always loved to do, in her little F/C dress with white socks and back shoes. Her hair was H/L and H/C, and was tied up in a loose ponytail with a F/C bow.
While she was walking, she came across two people. One looked quite mad, like he was ranting, the other looked as if he didn't want to be there.
The angry one had pink hair and what looked like a uniform. The other one had fluffy brown hair, a yellow hoodie, and blue jeans.
"The only reason DEBBY calls it that, is so that no one points out that it's enabling her 'little problem'!" The pink haired one was saying. "Pfft! Yoga night.."
"Wow, I wish I was brave enough to talk smack about moms," the brown hair one said. "You'll get there one day, Car Crash," pink hair said.
"Dude, don't call me by my Banzai name! When we're off the job, it's FRED, alright?" 'Fred' said.
Banzai... Y/N thought to herself. Where have I heard that? Then, she remembered. The criminal organization that her parents had warned her about. I gotta get out of here! She thought. She turned around, ready to run back home as fast as she could. But she was stopped by someone grabbing her arm.
"What are you doing out here, little girl?"
Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this! I will try and update as much as possible! Give me some feedback! Tell me what I could do better! This is my first story that isn't my OC book that I am discontinuing, lol, I will actually continue this!