Chapter 7

"You know that guy?" Ramsey asked, clearly surprised. "Indeed," Percy responded. "Who is he?" Y/N asked, pointing to him. "Howie Honeyglow," Percy responded. She started explaining who she is in a lot of big words that Y/N didn't understand, so she went to talk to Fast Man, who is apparently name Howie. 

"Hi," Y/N said in a tiny voice. Howie stopped working to respond to her. "What do you want?" he asked in a harsh tone, making her flinch. "U-umm, Miss Percy and Mr. Ramsey are talking and using big words I don't understand so I wanted to talk to you.." Y/N responded. *Insert conversation here because because I don't know what they'd talk about. Leave what you think in the comments!* "That's them!" a girl's voice yelled out. "That's the cop and kid the bosses told us about." Three Banzai Blaster girls came into sight and the one who seemed to be the leader took out her gun. "Nobody move, or I will shoot you with my gun!" she said. Y/N whimpered and tried to stay still but Howie didn't seem to care, as he just kept on working.

After a long time that Y/N zoned out during, the Banzai girls were defeated. Y/N went over and hugged Percy. "Good job, Mom!" she said, before realizing it and slapping a hand over her mouth. "S-sorry.." she said, not looking. "It's quite alright, Y/N! Many people see officers as father or mother figures!" Percy stated, clearly oblivious to what Y/N really meant by that. Instead of telling her, Y/N just nodded.

"That's the spirit!" a cowboy sounding voice said from above. Everyone looked up to see a pretty girl with long brown hair and a cowboy outfit. But while she was pretty, you had to admit that she smell like woods. "Hiya!~" she said once everyone noticed her.

I'm so sorry guys! I've been grounded for personal reasons and not been able to get online, but hopefully I can get some new chapters out for you guys! ALSO! Please leave your answers to the question on the last chapter in the comments of that chapter, I really want your guys' opinion! Ok, that's all from me! Bye my heathens!