Part Eight: All is Found

Anakin walked over to the cell door and waved his hand out. A female Tholian came over

Tholian: What is it Jedi Scum?

Anakin: Woah, calm down there. We don't need to be throwing around names here.

Tholian: I can do what I want, when I want Scum.

Anakin: Okay, Okay what's your name?

Tholian: What?

Anakin: It would be nice to know the name of a lady as fine as you.

Ahsoka almost barfed in her mouth. This was disgusting.

Tholian: Anisha.

Anakin: Anisha Huh? That's an awesome name from an admirable lady. That means a lot coming from the hero with no fear.

They stood closer to each other.

Anisha: You flatter me Jedi.

Anakin: Please call me Anakin.

Anisha: Well you are a fine Jedi Anakin.

Anakin: Just fine?

Anisha smiled back at him. Obi-Wan and Ahsoka stood in the back. They pretended to sleep. They wish they were actually sleeping though.

Anakin: What do you think of the Jedi Anisha?

Anisha: The Jedi. Well I've been told my whole life that you guys are scum. All you do is manipulate people to get what you want.

Anakin jerked back a little at that statement.

Anisha: But after meeting you I've learned that's not true... come in closer.

Anakin leans in so Anisha can whisper.

Anisha: I can move things with my mind. I know things before they happen.

Anakin almost jumped back in shock.

Anakin: Your force sensitive. I think I can help you Anisha.

Anisha: How there is no way out of here.

Anakin: If you trust me there is a way.

Anisha stands still for a moment. She then grabs the key and opened the door. Ahsoka and Obi-Wan quickly stand up. They walk over.

Obi-Wan: You're letting us out?

Anisha: Please don't make me regret it. The exit is that way.

Anakin: Aren't you coming?

Anisha: I cant leave my family, but I can help you instead.

Ahsoka: Thank you.

Anisha: It's my pleasure.

The Jedi run through the halls. There was a loud siren alerting everyone that they had escaped. They had to find where the 501st are.

Anakin: Lets check here.

They ran into a room. Inside was a big cell inside was the 501st.

Rex: Generals!

Anakin ran over and smashed the electronic keypad and opened the cell. Obi-Wan walked over to find their lightsabers on the table. He throws the lightsabers to their owners.

Obi-Wan: We have to get out of here.

Anakin: Anisha said the exit is this way.

Dogma: Who the hell is Anisha?

Anakin: She is someone who works here.

Echo: It's most likely a trap.

Anakin: No to to debate let's go.

Anakin dashed out the door. Everyone fallowed behind him. A double door was now a hallway away.

Ahsoka: There it is!

Anakin: Lets get the hell out of this place!

They ran down the hallway, droids were shortly behind. Suddenly they felt something pass through them. Their lightsabers flew from their grasp. They all flew up to the ceiling.

Obi-Wan: Magnetic ceiling.

Anakin got yanked upward. His mechanical hand was high in the hair. Soon his feet were off the ground, and he was now dangling from the high ceiling.

Anakin: Clearly!

Anakin screamed as an electricity went through him. He tried pulling himself down but it hurt more. He wasn't close to anything that could help, but he didn't have much time anyway. Everything went black for him.
________________________________
Hello There Everyone! It's almost summer vacation! Not that it means much right now XD.

Have you heard about how much they are planning for Star Wars? Of course the Kenobi show! But there is supposed to be an Anakin tv show reportedly! It would be awesome to have Hayden back!

Picture of the day:

Quote of the day:"Remember, my dear Obi-Wan

Quote of the day:
"Remember, my dear Obi-Wan. I've loved you always. I always will," -Duchess Satine

May the force be with you, always!