Part Nine: Safe

Ahsoka: Master!

*Anakin wiggles around as the electricity surged through him. His eyes were closed but he was muttering something through the pain*

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka you go help Anakin! I'll hold them off!

*Ahsoka quickly developed a plan in her head. She ran over to one of the metal droids and cut off everything but it's feet. She did the same with the another one*

Ahsoka: I've got a ride!

*she slowly floated upwards. She held tightly onto the droids legs. There was a crash as the droids hit the ceiling*

Obi-Wan: Great. You need to hurry! I can't hold these droids forever!

*Ahsoka quickly jumped over to one of the droid arms that was hanging in on the ceiling. The electricity hit her. It wasn't to be land though. She attempted to pry the arm off of the ceiling but it was no use.*

Ahsoka: It's not working!

Obi-Wan: Think of something, fast!

*Ahsoka quickly grabbed out her lightsaber. The snap-hiss sound could be heard from down below. She cut Anakin Mechanical limb off, but the remaining metal made his go back up*

Ahsoka: Sorry Master, You'll thank me later.

*Ahsoka had to cut the remaining limb off, but in order to do that she had to cut off some more of his arm. Just a sliver. Anakin fell to the ground with a large thud*

Obi-Wan: Did you hear that?

Ahsoka: Ya! What's so important about Anakin falling?

*Absoka jumped off of the arm and began to slice the droids in half*

Obi-Wan: No! Not that. There is a ship outside!

Ahsoka: Do you think it could be the Council?

*the guns of Rex and the rest of the 501st could be heard as the killed the Sep droids*

Obi-Wan: It could be, but it could also be some more droids.

Ahsoka: I guess that will be a risk that we have to take. Guys we need you to back us up!

*the 591st ran in front of them and began to shoot the droids*

Rex: Yes Commander!

Ahsoka: Here I got his legs!

Obi-Wan: Lets start bringing him outside!

*Obi-Wan pushed the door open with his back. They quickly walked outside*

Ahsoka: It's them!

*Master Windu and Master Yoda walked out of the ship*

Windu: it looks as if the mission was unsuccessful.

Obi-Wan: Yes very.

Ahsoka: We need a medical bed!

Yoda: Bring one out the Clones will.

*the clones came out with a medical bed and they laid Anakin on it. He was moving all over the place so they had to strap him down. He clenched the wound on his side*

Windu: What happened?

Obi-Wan: Too much. Anakin really went through hell.

Ahsoka: You can say that again.

*the clones came out of the building and they all got onto the ship*

Obi-Wan: First the plane crashes.

Yoda: Both alright, are you two?

Ahsoka: Yes we are fine it's Anakin who was in need of help. He was impaled by a branch.

Windu: That's terrible.

Obi-Wan: Echo pulled the stick out, but we woke up in that prison. Anakin was acting just like this. He kept talking about past events.

Yoda: Interesting, that is.

Ahsoka: He was fine again, but after he got electrocuted he went back like this.

Windu: yes very interesting.

Obi-Wan: Anakin says he was injected with something. Some sort of drug I suppose.

Yoda: See the wound I should.

*they all walked over to the bed Anakin was on*
________________________________
Hello There Everyone! Just so you know my very first book Rise of the Chosen One is going to be finished very soon! I am planning on making a sequel so read it and tell me what you think! It's officially summer for me!

Picture of the day:

Quote of the day:"I am no Jedi

Quote of the day:
"I am no Jedi." -Ahsoka Tano

May the force be with you, always.