New House

Dropped a TxT ff named "Ignite"

Well let me tell you guys first that this story is cringe

Ah....I am so tired.Yeah I am going to my new house.

Oh...I am park y/n

17 years old

I'm orphan

And I left my orphanage a year ago.I bought a new house.Well since my last house was a bit costly.I bought this house in a low price and this house is so big! But there is no house nearby.Only one house but it's quite far away.

Ok so back to introduction:

My parents died in a car accident.I was also in that accident,but luckily I am alive....but....but I lost my memory for the accident.I was only 8 years old that time.I don't remember anything from my past.I remember my surname because of the driving licence on the car....there was my dad's name...I only have a locket.There is a family photo inside my locket.

I am single.I don't have any boyfriend.Well I had a crush.Yes I had. Actually I loved him but I don't know suddenly he disappeared....I mean he went somewhere maybe. It was 2years ago.I didn't have the guts to confess him.He was two years older than me .

Well I arrived to my new house.I do two part time jobs.This house is in an isolated place.when I bought this house,I heard rumors that this house is haunted....but I don't care until I have a place to live.I started to arrange my books and clothes.well now I am a college student. My college is not so far from here.

I finished arranging my books...just then a picture dropped.....maybe it was inside my book

I picked up the picture....me and my crush (well we were friends).my cheeks were so chubby then.But now my chubby cheeks are gone.I put that photo inside the book again.

??? P.o.v:

Why!why people disturbs me so much!argh!now who is this girl?! Did she buy this house?oh no!I have to scare her.hahahah.yes!I have to sacre her...

Well,I'm the ghost of this house.I scare all the people who tried to live here.I made this house haunted.

Back to y/n:

Huff.....I'm tired...I need some sleep

You drifted into deep sleep until....

"Bang" I woke up after I heard some sounds...what sound is it?thieves?robber?

??? P.o.v:
Yes,I should make more sound

Back to you:

I headed down stairs.It's dark.The sound is coming from kitchen.I am holding a flower vase for EHEM...safety.when I arrived in the kitchen

??? P.o.v: ohh she is here

Back to you: I saw a man standing there.his back was facing me.

You:who are you?

??? P.o.v

s-she can see me? But how!
Well let's show her more then

end of???  p.o.v

Back to you: I was so scared...is he a thief? Suddenly he came to me with a very fast speed and I saw his face.OH MY GOD...Yahhh
Everything went black

YahhhEverything went black

(You saw him)

??? P.o.v: oh....she fainted.did I scare her that much?she's on the floor now.I feel bad for her.she'll get a cold.But since I can't touch her I can't bring her to her room.

Well he can touch everything like a human but he can't touch any human body.But he can also come and go through things like he is transparent .It depends on his desire........

To Be Continued......