stare

I was taking notes in class.Taehyung was sitting on my desk and he is talking about how annoying the teacher is.I felt that someone is staring at me.I looked at my right side and it was that Jimin boy.he didn't even looked away when I him staring at me.what is his problem.I mouthed him "what" ? He then looked away.I looked at Taehyung.His face was darken already in anger.

Taehyung's p.o.v

As y/n looked at other side I also looked and saw that new guy staring at her shamelessly.oh my ghost!why is everyone after my baby.He looked away but when y/n turned around he again stared at her!

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

I looked at Taehyung and he looked mad? I whispered him to calm down.after some time class ended.Finally time to go home!! I and Jungkook always walk home together.I went to my locker to put my books there.

Taehyung's p.o.v

y/n was putting her books in the locker and I was standing beside her.Then Jimin the shorty came,I thought he want to tell something her but........

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

I finished my work and was about to turn around but I felt someone moving my hair from my back,well more likely from my neck.I was (jung)shook.I have no friends and Jungkook will not do this.I turned around and saw Jimin.He looked kinda disappointed?

you:what the hell are you doing doing Jimin?

Jimin:I-um I'm sorry y/n please forgive me.He bowed 90 degree

before I could say any other thing he ran away.

Taehyung:how dare he to touch you!

you:relax Tae maybe he thought me as someone else.Didn't you saw he was sorry and embarassed? (I whispered)

Taehyung:mistake my foot!

Jungkook came there.WE went out to go home.Taehyung was silent.

Little did you know someone was watching you from far away.

Jimin's p.o.v

so I am wrong huh? but what is this feeling then? maybe I'm wrong ?

End of Jimin's p.o.v

A tear dropped from his eye

we reached home.

Taehyung: why are you with me y/n?

I was shocked at his sudden question.

you:what are you saying Taehyung?! I love you!

Taehyung:I am not a human y/n even I can't protect you

I looked at him and he was crying......

You:Hey Hey look at me,I love you and that's the thing,you are with me that's what matters and about you !we will bring you back in normal Taehyung.Please don't cry.......my voice cracked

Taehyung:I-I'm sorry.Thank you y/n.

You:yah silly boy......I'm hungry(poute)

Taehyung:yah take a shower first!

you:okay okay!

you went to your room.

Your p.o.v

who is this Jimin guy? strange.......why was he trying to see my neck?

I went to take a shower and........

you:aahhhhh

To Be Continued...........

Thank you everyone for reading this FF.please vote for this chapter.Borrraeehaeeeeee