soulmate

You entered in their house.Taehyung also entered behind you.You and Jungkook started to do your project and Yoongi was also there since his precious sleep is gone now.He was watching you two doing project.

Taehyung's p.o.v:

Why is that Yoongi guy looking at my Y/N for a long time!Arghhh Stop looking at her! First this Jungkook and now his brother......Why are they like this.

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

I was helping Jungkook to write but then I noticed Taehyung is roaming around in the room like he has gone crazy.What happened to him now?! Then I felt someone is staring at me....I looked at Yoongi and saw him staring at me deeply.He saw that I looked at him but still didn't moved his eyes from me.I was feeling uncomfortable.I focused on Jungkooks work.

Taehyung's p.o.v: I saw how uncomfortable Y/N was.I must teach that sleep head a lesson now.yes How about I come and go through him? Yes,I should do it

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

I was writing but then I saw Taehyung is going towards Yoongi with a smirk on his face.Wait what he want to do? And That man there!yes...yoongi was still staring at me!

Then I saw Taehyung....doing that that coming and going through work on yoongi.And yoongi? He looked like he's feeling cold.But why is he so calm? Taehyung was also surprised because he didn't show any reaction.

Taehyung stopped doing his precious work.Bur after that yoongi told me........

Yoongi : Y/N we need to talk (he said out of the blue)

Jungkook was confused because yoongi doesn't talk that much so how come he wants to talk with Y/N whom he just meet today

Taehyung came to me and told

Taehyung:I swear I'll make his life hell if he propose you or try to do something!!

I gave him a assuring nod and said

You:about what?

yoongi:about you

I gave him a confused look

Yoongi:yes about you Y/N

Jungkook:What are you talking about hyung?

Yoongi:y/n do you know you are not alone?

Taehyung looked at me

You:Yes....why will be I alone when you guys are here

Yonngi: I didn't meet that y/n...I meant that someone is always with you,do you know that?

Y/N:W-what are you talking about ? That's not possible right?

yoongi:So you are telling me you don't know that....

Taehyung came to me and said "can he see me?"

yoongi:y/n there is a spirit with you...I know we can't see spirit but how come you didn't feel that?like it's always with you.

I was jungshook so Taehyung was but why Jungkook seems unbothered

Jungkook:I know you are so shocked y/n and I also know that you are not believing hyung......but let me tell you that hyung can sense it when a spiritual power is near him.

Taehyung and I exchanged glance

I have decided....yes,I have decided that I should tell him everything.Somehow I have a feeling like I can believe him and He can help us

you: actually.....there is someone with me...

Yoongi:so you can feel it's presence?

You:I can see him.

Yoongi:What!how can you see him.I mean it's not possible it's because they are dead! There are some souls they are not spirit I mean they are not dead....but no one can see the soul also until they are...

You:Until they are?

yoongi:Soulmate....that means he is not dead He is cursed it's his soul....because if he was dead you couldn't see him even he was your soulmate.Now girl tell me everything when you mee him,for how long he's with you...evrything

I looked at Taehyung for his permission......he said yes.Yoongi noticed me

Yoongi:what did he say?

you:he said I can tell you

To Be continued.........

Please vote for this FF and get ready to stream dynamite!Fighting! Borahae everyone