power

You:aaahhhh

Okay no.....stop screaming y/n . I waited for 5 minutes.....gladly Taehyung didn't come,so that means he didn't hear my scream.now I looked carefully.....okay what is this burn mark on the back of my neck?

okay what is this burn mark on the back of my neck?

((Suppose the burn mark is there)

How did it happen?I don't remember hurting here?wait.....Jimin?no no how could he do this.....but?

I heard Taehyung calling for me if I'm done or not.I shrugged it off and took shower.

While eating

Taehyung doesn't eat....well he doesn't feel hunger....

I was eating but then Taehyung spoke

Taehyung:y/n what happened to your neck?wait how did it burn here?

you: I don't know.......

suddenly his expression changed into a dark one.

Taehyung:Jimin!he did this.....he touched you today,right?that burn mark was not there yesterday.

you:I don't think that Jimin did this Tae.He touched on the right side....but look the mark is on left side.

Taehyung:aghhh.....maybe or maybe not.Does it hurt?

you:not that much....only sometimes I feel a burning sensation.Don't worry maybe some insect did this.

Taehyung:hmmm?who knows....I have a bad feeling about this

Time skip

you went out for a walk.It was afternoon and of course Taehyung was with you.he wasn't talking when people were around you and that's why you was walking in a quiet place....you was busy with talking with Taehyung and you bumped into someone.

you looked and it was a guy......well a handsome guy.He was very tall.

you bowed to him and said sorry

You:sorry...I'm really sorry,I wasn't paying attention

???:It's okay,It's okay.I'm Namjoon (he extended his hand in order to hand shake)

you:Hi,I'm y/n (you both did hand shake)

and there was Taehyung...well a JEALOUS Taehyung

I noticed that tattoo on Namjoon'n hand...well it was very unique.It looks great on his hand.

after talking for a while

Namjoon:Okay...y/n I have to go now.It was nice to meet you.

You:nice to meet you too

Namjoon:hope we will meet again

Then he went away

"hope we will meet again" Taehyung mimicked his voice

Taehyung: Meet again my ass.HUH

you chuckled at his words.

after sometime you came back home.

Next morning............

I woke up and did my morning routine and went to college.

I was taking my book from my locker but then suddenly someone pushed me harshly.I hurt my head a little.Taehyung was burning in anger.I turned around and saw Emmy and her little minions.well what do they want from me?

You:What?why did you hurt me? (in a cold tone)

Emmy:well,look who's talking!

she slapped me hard

Emma:That's for taking Jungkook oppa from me.

I was about to say something but she again slapped me.

Emma:And that's for Jimin oppa!Who do you think you are Bitch?Stay away from them!

Taehyung's p.o.v:

That cockroach just slapped my precious baby!Imma kill her!But how!I wish I could throw her miles away right now.

end of Taehyung's p.o.v

I stood up and told her

You:and who are you to tell me that?

she was about to push me but I held her hand this time but.....suddenly she fell down backwards really hard.I looked at Taehyung....and he was smiling victoriously?also he looked shocked.

He looked at me and proudly said I did it!!!1

I was still in shock but I saw Taehyung was planning to something more to her well his eyes told me that.she stood up and started to come towards me with a evil smirk.I again looked at Tae...and he was about to something.Then I said

You:No! (while looking at Taehyung) no!I will not leave them!

Emmy was about to slap me again but this time someone held her hand.I looked at the person and It was Jimin.

Jimin:Dare to touch her and I will break your bones .I don't care if you are a girl.

His expression was dark as hell.

Emmy got so scared.She ran out of there.Jimin turned around to me.

Jimin:are you okay?

You:yeah I'm okay.

Jimin:Wait.....what is this burn mark on your neck?Did she did this?!

you:no...no she didn't. I don't know what is this....

Before he could tell any other thing the bell rang and we went to class while Taehyung was dancing in joy that he has powers and he pushed Emmy.I controlled my laughter with very difficulty.

To Be Continued.............