Jealous

The next morning.......

I woke up.It's 7:30 a.m..........I have to go college.

Taehyung:Oh you are up......good morning!

You:Good morning~~

I finished my morning routine and when I went downstairs I saw....there was breakfast ready for me

Taehyung:Like it?

You:You made this for me?

Taehyung:yes......

You:Thank you so much

Taehyung:Anything for you

after finishing breakfast I went out for college.Taehyung was walking with me.I told him not to talk in public and if he talks I will not answer because people will think I'm crazy.

I reached college.

Jungkook:Y/N~~ good morning!

you:Good morning bunny

Jungkook chuckled at his nickname.Taehyung was busy death glaring Jungkook.

During every class Taehyung roamed around in the classroom.He came and go through the teachers body like transparent object. also he tried to scare people by moving little objects on their table but sadly no one noticed that.

me and Jungkook are partners in a project decided by the teacher.I am happy with that since his house is near mine and also he's my one and only friend.But seems like someone is not happy.Yes, it's Taehyung.He started blabbering since teacher told Jungkook is my project partner.

now we are going home.Jungkook is also with me.suddenly...Taehyung started his most favourite work.....coming and going through someone's body and sadly the "someone" is Jungkook.

Jungkook shivered.

Jngkook: Do you feel cold Y/N? suddenly I"m feeling so cold.....

I death glared Taehyung.

You: no Jungkook....I'm not feeling cold

Jungkook:oh,okay

Jungkook bade me goodbye when he reached his home.After sometime we also reached home.

You:Why was you doing that with Jungkook Tae?

Taehyung: I don't like him!

You:Why?

Taehyung:.........

You:someone is jealous~~

Taehyung:I'm not

You:yeah yeah......oh yes...I will go to jungkooks house tomorrow

Taehyung:why?

You:Because of project

Taehyung:oh,okay

The next day.......

No college today!But I have to go Jungkooks house.It's 10 a.m.I got ready and went out for Jungkooks house and of course Tae was with me

I reached there.I rang the bell and Jungkook came running?He opened the door

Jungkook:y/n niee~ you are here! He hugged me and I hugged him back

And Taehyung was burning in anger.

we entered in his house,Jungkook was talking loudly...then someone came out and....

Yoongi:Stop shouting you coconut head and LET ME SLEEP!

after saying this he noticed that you was there..

Yoongi:who are you?and why are you here?

Jungkook:Hyung!she's my friend and she's here for our project!

Yoongi:Oh....okay..hello....I'm Min Yoongi...Jungkooks brother

You: Hello..I'm Park Y/n.....(you bowed 90 degree)

Yoongi:Jungkook.....you have only one patner,Someone else came?

Jungkook:yes...only y/n...but I'm sure we will do great.

To Be Continued......