me

Next morning.......

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face.why am I in the kitchen?Then I remembered about last night.someone was here...and his face....his face had bruise and cuts.who is he?I don't remember his face fully...I was scared at that time.was I dreaming?If there was a person then where is he now??

Oh....shit!!! I'm getting late for college.I have to go now.I don't have friends there.well,I'm an introvert and I'm the one who doesn't make friends there...because whoever tried to befriend with me seemed fake to me.Oh....I'm getting late!!!!

??? P.o.v:
seems like she's in a rush.OH!!! Is she running away from this house?yes!! This can be the reason for her rush...

Oh I used spell so now she can't see me. Well I didn't know that I have this power. Yesterday when I realized that she can see me,I was thinking if I can get invisible for her. Then something sparkled around me and now she can't see me. She'll be able to see me again if I remove this spell.

End of ??? P.o.v

Back to you......

I changed my dress and left my house.
After sometime I reached my college...thank god I'm not late.our teacher came and said....

Teacher: we have a new student today...come in and introduce yourself.

A handsome boy came inside.Is he even human?
All the girls were drooling over him.well not me

???: hello everyone.I'm Jeon Jungkook.I'm from Busan.I've an elder brother here.he's Min Yoongi,he's our senior.Hope we will be great friends.

He gave a bunny smile

Girl 1:OMG!He's yoongi OppaS brother? That's why he's so handsome.

Your P.O.V:
Min Yoongi?Oh that senior.Almost every girl is crazy for him.But he doesn't care about them.But wait...He's Min Yoongi and this is Jeon Jungkook?Why?
My thoughts got cut off when-

Teacher : Well Jungkook you can sit beside Y/N.

Your p.o.v:

ME?UGH!

I felt all girls burning stare at me.

Jungkook:hello

You:Hi,I'm Y/N.

Jungkook:Nice to meet you Y/N.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
Thank god she's not like the other girls.They are sooo annoying. "OPPA" UGH Bitches I'm not your OPPA.

~~~Break time~~~

I was about to go to cafeteria.But then-
Jungkook:Y/N...Let's go together.

You:Okay.

You both found empty seat at a corner.Well some girls tried to talk with him but he didn't even look at them.

Jungkook:so y/n....tell me about you

You told him that you live alone and have no siblings and some other things.

You: Jungkook don't mind but I'm really curious about you and senior yoongi.

Jungkook:why?

You: you said you are Jeon and...um he is Min...you are brothers right?

Jungkook: oh that!he's my step brother.....but he loves me a lot.

You: oooh...

Jungkook and senior yoongi is opposite of each other. Yoongi senior is quiet.He's always alone.well, some girls tried to talk with him but he doesn't care.

Your college finished and you came home and you found out that jungkook is your one and only neighbour.....well Jungkook and yoongi. You both came together.

??? P.o.v:
I was sitting peacefully but then I heard the door open. I saw and...AND that girl was back! Well, she left her books and clothes...but I thought that she didn't take them because she was so scared....arghhhh! I NEED TO SCARE HER AGAIN!

Back to you:
I'm so tired.I need sleep.Oh no let me take shower first.

You went to take shower.

??? P.o.v:

Time to scare her. But what should I do? Yes I know what to do

He stepped inside your room...you wasn't there as you was taking shower.He started to throw all the things on floor.your books your clothes everything!

??? P.o.v:

Hah!This will scare her.

While throwing the books, something dropped from a book.He picked it up and saw it's a photo

??? P.o.v:

Oh what's this? A photo? Wait!!!! That's me in this photo!

To be continued

Hehe this chapter is a bit long....please vote for this FF.Borahae everyone!