᯽ TRAILER ᯽

[please watch my trailer above BEFORE you read this]

DISCLAIMER: That is MY video, I made it but the short clips/pictures are owned by BigHit and Tomorrow By Together.

Song in the video: What Love Really Means by JJ Heller.

Now onto the story part of the trailer:

---

After school, I see Yunha walk out of the doors and I immediately head to the bathroom.

"I think I ate too much at lunch..." I mumble to myself before sticking my fingers down my throat.

---

"Hey, have you met the new kid, yet?" Yunha asks as she sits on my bed.

"Uh what new kid?" I reply.

"The new kid that lives a few blocks down the street from yours. He is supposed to be at school tomorrow." she explains.

"It's a he?? I never knew anyone moved here recently..."

"I heard he's super hot..." she says while glancing at the window. "Oh my God that's him!!" she gasps.

We both run to the window and look out of it, seeing a shadow of a man walk down the street. We are on the second floor so we cannot see his face. Yunha starts shouting at him.

---

I let Yunha walk into school alone while I sneak out back to get away before everything starts. As I sit down next to the small flower garden, I notice a small white box halfway underneath the dirt. I dig it out and open it to see cigarettes inside.

Huh... Some fool must've left these here... Maybe I could get rid of them.

I think before pulling one out to make sure they're real. Suddenly, I hear footsteps in the grass getting closer and closer to me.

"What are you doing?"

I look up to see a tall boy with dark brown hair, wearing a white shirt underneath a black school uniform, black jeans, and a red tie. He looks down at me, then at the box that I'm holding in my hand.

"Uhh, I found them?"

"Yeah, sure you did. Give me that." he says while snatching the box from my hands.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Beomgyu. Who are you?"

---

"Ugh. I've been here a day and you've already gotten me in trouble!" he mumbles.

"Hey! I didn't do it!"

"Says the one who had the cigarettes. I only took them away because they're bad. You're so stupid!" he yells.

---

"Why do you hate me?" I ask.

He glances at me and sighs before looking at the ground.

"We only just met and you hate me... I'm sorry for what I did..." I sob.

---

"Y/n... Kiss me..."

---

Y/n just stares at me for a moment before shaking her head and running towards me.

Her wet hair blowing in the wind, the raindrops on her face and neck, her white shirt, covered in water, making it almost see-through. I just stare at her in awe until she runs to me and punches me in the shoulder.
It didn't hurt because she punches lightly.

---

"Uhh... Our bathroom lock is busted so would you want to... Change in here?" I ask.

She nods while taking the clothes from me. Then she walks over to my close. I turn my head to look out of the window, then I look back to see her black bra sticking to the inside of her shirt before she pulls it above her head. She then sees me looking at her and immediately covers herself.

"Look away, perv!!"

---

"Y/n, stay away from her. I'm warning you."

I laugh. "What are you gonna do? She's my friend."

"No, she- she isn't!"

---

"Please forgive me... I'm sorry I pushed you away... Let me come back. I'm so... Sorry..."

---

"I don't care what my parents say! I love you and they can not take you away from me. Nobody and nothing can!"

---

I can't believe I won't see him for a whole summer... This isn't fair. I'm going to miss him so much...

---

"Y/N, NO!!!"

Suddenly, I am pushed out of the way as I hear a car horn honking. I look at the ground and burst into tears.

"BEOMGYU!! BEOMGYU, NO!!" I scream.

---

"I love you."

"I love you too... baby." he says through his teeth.

Tears well up in my eyes before I run away from the horrible scene.

---

"Goodbye, Beomgyu. I love you but I cannot stand to see you miserable. Good luck... -Love Y/n"

---

End of trailer