• ignoring her •

"So guys, it's your cute hottie guy, Jiminie..." he smiled infront of the camera making his eyes turn into crescent, "...So as you can see Jennie is not here with me because she have a photoshoot and something came out on my brilliant mind." He laugh evilly, imagining what will his girlfriend's reaction.

"I'm planning on pranking her, so here's the plan, I will ignore her 24 hour- no, that's too mean and I can't do that so let's just ignore her until she cry, you know how much of a cry baby she is." he told his plan while grinning evilly.

"She just texted me earlier that she'll be here in 30 minutes, i didn't reply so that she'll be a bit suspicious... I still have time so let's set all the camera." he winked before planting all the camera on the hidden place.

He put one camera on the doorway and two on his room as he was planning that he'll be in his room to do the prank.

Once everything is clear and he made sure that the cameras will not be seen, he sat on his bed and started playing a game on his TV screen. He's a bit excited and nervous at the same time, who know? Jennie might break up with him.

30 minutes...

"Babe! I'm home!" Jimin glance at the camera once he heard his girlfriend's voice before looking away and put on a very serious face.

Jennie look around and when she didn't see him, she head to his room and there she saw him playing games with his controller. She frown when he did not even throw a glance at her.

"I miss you!" she said as soon as she take a seat beside him, hugging him and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. He didn't reply instead he move further away from her making her furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked as she caress his back but he gave no reply.

"Hey, are you mad?" she tried to put her chin on his shoulder but he moved his shoulder. She started to get worried.

"Hey, did I do something?" she look at him but his eyes were fixed on the game.

"Answer me. Tell me so I would know." she whispered and hugged his waist but he gently pushed her arms around him, she started to get a bit mad as her eyes got teary.

"I just came from work and this is what you welcomed me?" her voice shake while looking down at her nails.

"I'm sorry if I did something, please talk to me." she wipe the tear that fall from her eyes before slightly tugging his shirt when he stayed silent for a couple of hours.

She's already crying.

Jimin already feel bad but decided to continue the prank as it was getting to it's climax.

He ignored her even she keep saying sorry and asking what she did.

She stopped for a moment and just used her phone. She think that he's not on the mood and just gave him some time to cool off.

20 minutes...

He was still ignoring her, Jennie decided to head to the kitchen to eat something and Jimin took the opportunity to look at the camera, "It's too hard! She seemed not to care now!" he whispered to the camera until he heard her small footsteps making him turn back to the game.

"Babe, I brought a pizza." she sat beside him again and offer him a pizza but he just move his head to the side.

"Why? This is your favorite." she tried again but failed when he pressed his lips together. She sigh, not having the appetite to eat.

"Aren't you tired playing?" she asked as she massage his neck because he often got some neck pain, but still, he gave no reply.

She decided to just join him so she adjust the device before connecting it. Once done she sat beside him again and was about to play with him when he throw the controller on the bed, she got shocked.