• regret II •

"Thank you so much Lis, I owe you a lot." Jennie thanked the blonde as soon as they were inside her apartment. She then put down their luggage before getting Bentley from Lisa's embrace.

"It's nothing eonnie. You can stay here anytime you want." Lisa smiled into the older before playing with Bentley's hand emitting a laugh from the baby making both of them smile.

But then Lisa's phone ring, "I'll just answer this eonnie." she told Jennie.

"Hello kookie?" Lisa answered as she went out and Jennie was left alone with Bentley.

She put down her luggage before carrying the innocent baby into her arms, she stared into her son's eyes that shouts innocence, he doesn't have any idea what's happening between his father and his mother and she felt guilty for it.

"We'll be okay baby... I'll make sure of that. Even though you don't have a daddy, mommy will make sure to give you your needs..." she whispered and cried once again. Her tears fell one by one until her visions were blurry.

She needs to be strong, she needs to stay positive for her son.

----

"Hyung, did you have a big argument with noona?" Jungkook immediately asked as soon as he entered his hyungs office.

Jimin, who was in deep thought flinch a this dongsaeng's voice, he suddenly snap out to reality, "You saying something?" he asked as he look at the pile of paper displayed infront of him.

"You're phasing out again, hyung." the younger told him making him sigh and mess his already messy hair.

"So as I was asking, did you and noona had a big fight?" Jungkook's big doe eyes gazed at him, he just sigh.

"Just a misunderstanding." he stated before digging into the papers again. He doesn't want to share their problem to others.

It's been a week since Jennie leave him with their son. It's been a week of him regretting, and he's been losing himself and always lost in thought. He's been doing his best to find them, he even tried to track her number but she changed it. He misses his wife and son so much.

But he needs to face the consequences, its his fault to begin with. He became too sensitive towards his wife, he neglected her and their child. Why? Because Jennie didn't have time for him like before ever since Bentley came to their life. He's also a man with needs and Jennie always decline it when he took the initiative, she can't fulfill it because of their baby so he find it with other women he met from bars, he just think that it's Jennie making love to him even tho it's some random woman.

That's his fcking reason why he was always coming home late and drunk.

And if Jennie will know his nonsense reason, she won't forgive him but now he's regretting it, all of it. He stop all his wrong doings, he stop going to bars and sleeping with random women but it's too late.

She already leave.

And of course Jungkook will notice something is wrong, it was clearly visible on his hyungs face. Bags under his eyes as it look so tired. He also become emaciated which made jungkook worried. He looks like he doesn't taking care of his health.

"If it's just a misunderstanding then why is noona staying at my girlfriend's place with your baby." Jungkook asked his hyung confusedly not knowing that Jimin was getting insane just to know  his wife's whereabouts.

Jimin abruptly turned to the younger with his wide eyes, "She's with Lisa?!" Jimin walked towards him and shake his shoulder scaring the poor guy.

"Uh...yes?" he fucked up, didn't he?