• trick or treat •

Halloween Special 👻💀

Ms. Jennie Kim serving looks 😳
Step on me queen 😩👀

---

(!Mature theme ahead!)

Jennie adjusted her red stockings before looking at herself through the mirror. She smiled in satisfaction.

She wore a dark blue bodysuit that perfectly show off her curves with her hat that says NINI, her nickname. She put light colors on her lid and curled her lashes as she put a mascara to make her eyes popped.

And last but definitely not the least? She put her MAC dark red lipstick on her lips.

And mind you, her lipstick was kiss-proof. Why? You'll see.

Carrying her small pumpkin bag with chocolates inside, she went out from her rented room and head towards her destined room which is a few doors away.

Smile never leaving lips and excitement never ending as she gently knock on his wooden door. She bit her lips when she heard some ruffled sounds.

Yeah, she's trick or treating her crush.

Park Jimin.

The handsome, quiet guy who always ignore her. But that didn't stop her from getting close to him, she's a bit hardheaded so she did everything for him to noticed her.

She always knock on his door to give him foods she cook, she always go to the university with him and head back home with him. Actually, they often go home late because she always wait for him to finish his dance practice as he was part of dance troupe of their university.

Desperate? Nah.

She's like his girlfriend, right? Yet this man was playing hard to get. Well, she doesn't mind because she succeeded on making him noticed her.

A grin made its way to her red lips as the door opened. She was greeted by a shirtless Jimin with his messy hair and sleepy face. Looks like she disturbed his sleep.

"Jennie? Why are you wearing that?"

Jimin asked as he rubbed his eyes, eyeing the girl up and down. Jennie smirked lightly.

"Duh! It's Halloween so I'm here."

She almost rolled her eyes as she showed him her cute pumpkin bag. Jimin chuckled lightly and tilted his head making her heart skipped a beat.