Introduction

Choi Yeonjun, 18 year old, a high school senior has one year left for him to graduate and enter college. Such an inquisitive 'child'. He's very arrogant and the biggest flirt ever but will be loyal to whom he feels is 'The One'. Narcissistic but is very very soft inside uwu.

The boy was off and about, he hated being at home alone. His parents worked overseas and he had to stay in Seoul for him to graduate both High school and College.

The weather seemingly looked good. He decided to stroll around in the barren park that lacked greenery.

The blonde spotted a tree nearby and walks up to it resting his back against the rough surface. It was the only tree that hasn't died in the area. He looks up at the leaves to see the leaves turning to an orangey color.

Autumn is nearing soon and it was his favorite second favorite seasons among all four. First winter followed by autumn.

Meow meow

He snaps out from his small trance and looks down to see a grey cat looking up at him. The boy wore white sleeve shirt and paired it with a sandy yellow short.

His choice of outfit most probably gained the cats attention as it fits with the color of the leaves above him making his ethereal beauty stand out.

"Hey little buddy, what are you doing out here all alone?" Yeonjun smiled widely carefully carrying it so that they're now face to face.

THIS IS SO CUTE IF YOU THINK OF IT

As if the cat understood him it just meowed as if on cue after Yeonjun asking a question. It made Yeonjun uwu inside and his heart bursted making his smile grow wider if that was even possible.

The blonde engulfed the grey cat in a hug that's not too tight but not too loose either. It was a hug that felt really comfortable to stay in forever.

"Ahem"

The blonde looked up and saw a boy looking down at him and the cat. "Hi, yes?" Yeonjun begins to stand up still having the cat in his embrace.

"Sorry but that's my cat.." the brunette answered him, shaking his legs feeling nervous even though it was obviously his cat.

"Oh I'm sorry." Yeonjun apologizes to the boy who towered over him but he didn't feel like a threat at all. He hugs the cat one more time knowing they won't meet each other again.

As crazy as it may sound, he has gotten attached to the sudden cat that approached him plus, Yeonjun was a fond of cats so what's there to blame.

"Thanks, my cat seems to like you." The boy giggles and Yeonjun felt his heart beat fasten after hearing such cute sounds coming out from the brunette's mouth.

The grey cat was now circulating Yeonjun's legs, rubbing while doing so. The purring sounds made it obvious too.

"Haha yeah, what's your name and the cat's ?" Yeonjun managed to calm his racing heart down while having eye contact with the boy in front of him.

The blonde was oblivious to his own feelings, indeed he was a flirt but he's never liked anyone nor has he gotten himself into a serious relationship.

"Soobin. Choi Soobin, and that's Toto." The brunette so called Soobin smiled at Yeonjun waiting for him to say out his name too but his mind wandered far away.

Choi Soobin, 17 years old, your daily dose of 'bread' talks and is the shy type especially when meeting new people who looks intimidating despite his own height. The softest human being with those SQUISHY cheeks uwu. But will beat anyone's ass up for you despite his lack of sports.