Chapter 6

"Binnie that's uncalled for!" The blonde 'scolded' the brunette for a topic Soobin despised on.

"What? It really taste like toothpaste!"

"Mint Chocolate is really good. Vanilla is plain." Yeonjun said in a matter of fact.

"No, vanilla is plain yeah sure. But I'm just stating the truth and that's my own opinion." Soobin explained, the blonde sadly frowned causing the brunette to reciprocate his facial expression.

"Awww Jun, we aren't gonna fight over this right?" The brunette spoke out soft enough for Yeonjun to hear. He pinched the older's cheeks causing Yeonjun to have a grin on his face and the butterflies in his stomach once again fluttered.

"Soobin?" He said in a husky voice causing shivers to run down Soobin's spine. The brunette looked at the older and smiled.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing to me?"

The brunette abruptly stopped walking facing the blonde who looked clueless and slightly sad ?

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked tilting his head to the side. 'Fuck he looks so cute right now, can I just kiss him?' Yeonjun thought.

The blonde didn't answer and so did the brunette. They both stood there in comfortable silence, staring at each other's brown orbs.

The feeling felt so natural, so Yeonjun did what he's always wanted to do. He leaned in, and kissed the brunette on the lips.

Soobin stood there shocked, but soon his lips moved with Yeonjun's. The kiss was gentle and they both felt butterflies in their stomachs coming back to life.

Their lips moved in sync and Yeonjun craved for more. Soobin's pink, soft and plump lips, the taste of strawberry chapstick. They were so addicting as if it were drug.

The blonde tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss but the kiss was still kept at that gentle rhythm.

Unfortunately, they both had to let go as they started to lack air. The scenery behind the two at the barren park was still pleasantly nice to see.

The sun setting making yellow hues spilling on the ground, how the barren park started to grow more greenery in them, how this park is where it all started. This park is the place where they first had their first encounter with each other.

The two boys start to pant for air from their sudden make out session. Yeonjun being an athletic boy he is didn't have the hard time.

He looks up to see the brunette with rosy cheeks and his bottom lip slightly swollen. The view sure did turn him on but he has to restrain himself from doing something he might regret.

Yeonjun felt awkward, he just kissed the boy absentmindedly but was he complaining? No.

"I'm sorry Bin I didn-"

"It's fine. I enjoyed it."

Soobin's straightforwardness made Yeonjun shocked yet inside he felt the familiar feeling of warmth with relief.

The blonde hummed in response and the two made slow steps to Soobin's house. "You know Soobin, I've never kissed anyone, you were my first."

"You too." The brunette said softly clenching both of his hands together for warmth as it was beginning to get cold meaning winter is nearly coming and so is winter break.

"What?" The blonde said unable to comprehend Soobin's soft voice.

"I said you were my first kiss too, Jun."