Chapter 10

"What?" The brunette asked tilting his head to the side. A cute habit of his that the blonde could never get over off.

"I-I mean, look! There's a d-dog!" Yeonjun said hoping to drown down the nervousness that practically dominated his confidence.

"But we're in the art room?" The brunette said questioning the blonde's statement.

"There!" Yeonjun said pointing out of the window, and fortunately for him, there was indeed a dog.

That dog, alongside with an all so familiar person with a bubbly attitude. Yang Jeongin.

The school never tolerated any kind of animal in the school and the blue haired knows all too well that the black haired male owns a fluffy white dog.

Or was it another color?

The conscious blue haired male takes his phone out of his pocket quite hastily.

What an idiot right? But he just wanted to make sure of it and not embarrass himself in front of the blonde.

Liked by: Hyuka_ and 1048 others

agibbang: uwu ♡
View comments
_______________________________
dramallama: you uwu!!

Hyuka_: agree @ dramallama!

Seungmo: why you gotta be so cute 💓

agibbang: @ Seungmo, thanks bro.

Seungmo: @ agibbang, not you stupid.
_______________________________

Definitely white.

This dog is definitely not his.

"If Toto were here right now, he would've picked up a fight with that dog." Soobin said lowly, chuckles escaping from his soft lips as he thought about his cat.

Yeonjun stared at Soobin with pure fondness, liking the way the blue haired has a soft spot for cute animals.

Soobin himself is a cute small rabbit.

If only he knew.

If only he knew how the blonde just wanted to blurt out all his bottled up feelings to Soobin.

And not to forget how Yeonjun just wants to bite Soobin's puffy cheeks off but he definitely wouldn't do that.

As the blonde averts his gaze back to what Soobin was focus on. Well the dog in general.

Hyunjin pops out of nowhere. Legitimately.

The said male walks over to a completely unfazed Jeongin who is subtly being dragged away by the fluffy brown dog that is most likely owned by a teacher.

Yeonjun and Soobin watched the two interact from the art room window which is quite far in general.

The blonde stared in awe at the two and a grin unconsciously made it's way up on his face. It was as if, the world had always stopped orbiting around the sun when he's with Soobin.

He had been too focused on Jeongin and Hyunjin out there playing that he had not noticed that a certain blue haired was no longer beside him.

But instead of freaking out, he heard shuffling noises and followed the sound that led him to another interconnected room.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun asked when he saw the boy kneeling down on the floor, seemingly to be getting something.

"Ah, Yeonjun, I want to show you something!" Soobin asked, excitement laced around his voice.

Yeonjun smiled once again unknowingly finding the younger's actions cute, his eyes scanning Soobin's back and he just couldn't miss every little thing Soobin did.

The blue haired grabbed a canvas that was well hidden underneath the covers of a silk blanket, the moment Yeonjun laid eyes on it, he was well mesmerized with the beauty of the colors and the blending, especially the work itself.

The younger wasn't saying anything as he just held it to show the masterpiece. "This is yours?" Yeonjun asked causing Soobin to snap up and look at him.

"Hm?"

"This art work, you did it?" Yeonjun asked once again, but this time pointing at the colorful canvas.

"Ahh..." Soobin started letting one hand go from the canvas to scratch his nape. The blue haired shyly nods and he looks down at the floor feeling nervous.

He didn't even know why he decided to show Yeonjun his work.

He didn't even know where he got all this courage from.

He didn't even know what he was feeling whenever he was near the blonde.

He isn't aware at all of what this new found feeling was.

"It's beautiful ." Yeonjun said softly, taking small steps towards Soobin, the moment Soobin heard Yeonjun's reply, he perked his head up to see how genuine Yeonjun was.

Little did he know that he was falling hard.

But one thing we know for sure is that Soobin is an oblivious guy. But could we really think that he'll still stay oblivious for eternity?

The reason why there are times that Soobin stays up at night is because he's always thinking about the elder.

Little did he know that the other was thinking about him too.

Neither did Yeonjun know that Soobin was thinking of him as well.

Soobin isn't dumb so he analyzes what this feeling was as well at night.

How time seems to stop when he's with Yeonjun, how the butterflies in his stomach just flutters when he's with Yeonjun and how he felt really happy and comforted with Yeonjun.

As he stares at the blonde now infront of him with a few inches apart from each other, his eyes widen as he realizes one thing now.

He has a big fat crush on Choi Yeonjun.