Chapter 9

"You freaking like Soobin!" Taehyun said joyfully.

"No I d-don't!"

"Yes Yeonjun, you do." Taehyun said calmly.

"You look at him like he's the only person in the world, it's obvious." The red haired clarified. He saw the blonde becoming a blushing mess and he smirked knowing Yeonjun had become defeated.

"Yes I do! But remember what happened with him? He broke me, Taehyun." Yeonjun said as his body cringed from thinking about him.

"But that doesn't mean you can't love again!"

"I know Hyun, I'm just scared." Yeonjun said softly biting his lower lips and fixed his eyes to the floor.

"Scared of what?" Taehyun asked, he knew what the answer was but what Yeonjun needed right now was comfort.

"I'm scared of getting hurt again."

"Trust me Jun, I was scared of getting hurt when Beomgyu and I got together. I was afraid of the fact that maybe he might leave me or I might leave him and I'm still scared of that. But, some people are worth it even if you get hurt." Taehyun said as he pointed at the side.

Yeonjun followed the red haired's finger and turned to see the brunette happily talking with Beomgyu. He looked so so happy and that made Yeonjun smile unknowingly.

Imagine seeing your significant other and just admire every detail they have that makes their imperfections perfect.

Choi Yeonjun did exactly that.

He acknowledged every second when he sees Soobin. He acknowledges his perfections.

"Yeonjun." The red haired said snapping Yeonjun out of his thoughts.

"Try telling him how you feel, it's worth a shot." Taehyun said giving the blonde a thumbs up as a sign of encouragement.

"But what if-"

"Jun, people get rejected all the time, it's sad to say that it happens to everybody, unfortunately. But if you really think Soobin's the one then just go for it!"

"I will Hyun, I will."

* * *

Later in that same day, the blonde is writing something on a piece of paper, he 'expresses' all his feelings into it hoping to get accepted.

Dear Bin,

I like you so much, please date me!

The blonde paused and rereads his letter as he grimaced with the idea. "Too desperate." And with that he crumpled up the little thing and threw it into the dustbin.

"Here we go again." He sighed and took another blank paper thinking of what to write down.

Hi Bin!

I like you, but it's fine if you don't
like me back! I still like
you. No I love you!!

At this point, the blonde was just playing around with his words hoping to ease down his anxiousness.

He wrote so many down that he hasn't realized how his mother has been calling for him downstairs to eat dinner.

He has completely shut all of his senses and focused on what he planning to say to the brunette.

Soon enough his head was supported with his palm on the desk and has completely dozed off.

"Jun, baby?" His mother called out as she slowly opened the door not to mention the creaking sounds coming out.