Chapter 4

It was another normal day for our little protagonist. Yeonjun turned up early for school which in fact was surprising because saying Yeonjun is always late is an understatement.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were both terrified. Has Yeonjun ever went early to school? No. Has he went to school being extra cheerful like today?

Definitely not.

"Yeonjun! You seem extra cheerful today." Beomgyu approached the blonde with a curious look plastered on his face.

"Hehe yeah! Yesterday was good."

"Speaking of that where were you?" The red haired approached the two boys and pecked his boyfriend's cheeks leaving Beomgyu flustered.

"Well I was in the field." Yeonjun said as he recalled the fun time he had with the brunette the day before.

A grin lingered up to his lips as he stared at nothing.

It's the Soobin effect.

But of course Yeonjun would never notice this.

"Field?" Taehyun murmured quickly connecting the dots altogether. And as the smartass he is-

"You were with Soobin!" The couple said in unison. Beomgyu had an awkward smile on talking about the brunette. I mean after all he called Soobin cute and got in trouble for that.

"I was, wasn't I." The blonde chuckled light heartedly. Damn Soobin did make him happy didn't he.

"Uhuh and speaking of him, where is he?" Yeonjun said snapping out of his trance. He surely wanted to see the bunny boy.

The way their hands interlocked made Yeonjun crave for the younger's hand with his own, the brunette's hands fitted perfectly on his.

"Doesn't he have a brother? Why not try asking him?" Beomgyu spoke up giving his own opinion. His boyfriend hummed in agreement pleased with how Beomgyu answered quick.

"But I have no idea what he looks like, all I know is his name is Kai." The blonde frowned, he couldn't see the brunette everywhere.

Unless.

"I can text him!" He exclaimed in a rather surprised tone. He asked for Soobin's number didn't he?

Binnie 🐰

Yeonjunnie:
Soob are you okay?
Hello?
Where are you?
Seen

***

"Soobin! Get your hands off that phone this instant and rest your goddamn self!" Kai yelled out quickly snatching the older's phone from him.

"Kai, it's just a flu. Nothing more. Plus, I can-"

"Shut up and listen to the birthday boy."

"Ughh fine."

"Anyway Bin, I'm on the way to school. When I get home I expect a loooott of decorations lying around all right?" Huening Kai chuckled as his older brother is now fuming in anger.

"Okay bye!" Was Kai's last remark before leaving the ill boy lying around in his bed.

"Maybe some rest will help."

He whispered to himself before dozing off into dreamland.

***