Chapter 3

"Yang Jeongin! My baby!" Hyunjin shouted out in glee quickly sprinting towards Huening Kai and Jeongin.

"Uhhh, Hyunjin?"

"OMG JEONGIN! He's actually Bin's bestfriend!"

The black haired stared at this bestfriend confusingly, averting his gaze back and forth from Hyunjin and Huening Kai.

"Kai- HEY!!"

Jeongin was quickly interrupted when the brown haired pulled his wrist and was now pulling him. Well dragging him in general.

"H-Hyunjin! Stop don't hurt Innie!" Kai sprinted towards the two who were merely out of sight.

Soobin and Yeonjun stood there in shock, but as they made eye contact they both bursted out a laughter.

"Ah, Choi Yeonjun! And, Soobin?" An orange haired guy approached the two mentioned guys. Hand in hand with a black haired guy who had really puffy cheeks.

"Oh hi, Lee know!" The blonde greeted the male infront of him not noticing the black haired next to him.

Lee Minho, or also known as Lee know. Hyunjin's bestfriend and Han Jisung is his one and only. Has stunning visuals and both boys and girls would drool over him. Never lets Jisung out of his sight and is really affectionate and clingy af.

"Hi! Uhm, where did Hyunjin snd I.N go?"
The cheeky boy asked.

"Probably wants to bring the guy on a date." Yeonjun chuckled, he averted his gaze from Lee know and Jisung to Soobin who looked pretty tense and uncomfortable.

Han Jisung, sings his boyfriend to sleep with his AMAZING vocals, literally looks like a squirrel when he's eating. Only has eyes for Lee know and takes guitar lessons with Beomgyu so he can serenade his boyfriend on special occasions.

"WHAT. I TOLD I.N TO GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

A boy popped out behind Minho and Jisung, obviously fuming with anger. "Seungmin omg you don't have to be that overprotective over Jeongin."

The boy so called Han chuckled clinging along to his boyfriend who was completely dazed by the sight of Soobin.

Kim Seungmin, Yang Jeongin's one and only brother. Acts like Soobin in general when it comes to dating. One of the school's highest graders and gives great advices. A softie with an awfully painful duality.

"Uh sorry to interrupt your little rant or whatever Minnie but Yeonjun, mind introducing Han and Seungmin to your 'fri-"

"OMG isn't he the guy from your recent post?" Han interrupted his boyfriend from speaking any further.

"OMG HE'S SO CUTE! So vulnerable and can I just." Seungmin blurted out approaching the brunette with his hands out wanting to pinch his cheeks.

But it was soon swatted away from the one and only, Choi Yeonjun.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"There was a fly." Yeonjun said without any hesitation, Soobin stood there shock. He hasn't said anything since the two (or three) arrived.

He felt both Han and Minho's eyes on him as he felt his body stiffen, clearing his throat. He finally decided to speak.

"M-My name is Choi Soobin, a senior to t-this school." He stuttered ever so slightly. The four. Yes four. Stared at him in awe.

"Hyunjin! Get away!" Their little activity (yes activity) was soon disrupted when they heard a familiar voice echo through their ears.

"But Jeongin!"