Chapter 7

Three days have passed since Yeonjun and Soobin's little kiss and two days since Yeonjun has been avoiding Soobin.

"I'm starting to think I really was a bad kisser." The brunette said to himself while doing his part time job at the bakery.

The scent of the newly baked bread made him miss the food. The smell of cake filling up his nostrils eased his mind.

He took orders from the customers as being the cashier he is assigned to. 5 minutes left until my shift is over! He thought to himself.

"Soobin!" He turned around to see the little curled haired boy entering the bakery with a shopping bag in hand.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" He asked eyeing the boy up and down repeatedly.

"With those shopping bags?"

"I-I well, remember my sugar daddy?"

"YOUR WHAT?!"

"What ? My social study!" Kai said clearing his statement. Yes, he indeed meant to say 'sugar daddy' to trick his brother.

"Oh, for awhile there I thought you-" The brunette stopped himself and made eye contact with Kai's brown eyes.

"Nevermind."

Kai nodded as a respond and sat down on a vacant seat pretending to look 'innocent'. Soobin scratched his head for a moment but just soon shrugged it off continuing his work.

At this, Kai giggled secretly.

***

Another school day, the brunette has been sleepless these past two nights. The feeling of going to school everyday from now on was dreadful.

The sound of his alarm ringing woke him up from his slumber as his eyes fluttered open. Soobin felt undeniably sad as the thought of Yeonjun actually avoiding him.

But aside from this, Soobin stayed optimistic. He had faith that the blonde wouldn't hate him forever.

"Maybe another text message?" He whispered under his breath.

Yeonjunnie
[Saturday 3:30pm]

Breadboy:
Hey Jun!
Just wanted to check up on you
You seemed anxious today.
You okay ?
Seen
_______________________________

Yeonjunnie
[Sunday 9:05pm]

Breadboy:
Junnie !!
Why are you avoiding me :(
Please text me back if you won't
talk to me.
Please.
Goodnight!
Seen
_______________________________

Yeonjunnie
[Today 6:50am]

Breadboy:
Good morning Jun ! ✨
Hope you're alright.
See you in school.
Sent
_______________________________

The brunette sighed, and flings his blanket off of him weakly. He put his bunny plushie in place as he stood up and walks out of the room.

He heads towards the kitchen only to see Kai trying to cook breakfast. Trying.

"Kai? What are you doing?!" The brunette yelled out panicking.

"What? Aren't you smart? I'm cooking."

"No you're not! You're burning the house down!" Soobin said now fully awake and aware of his surroundings.