Jealousy

|| Fluff ||
Words: 1199
This is fluff-ish I guess.

I gritted my teeth, ignoring the cringing feeling of my teeth scraping into each other. The giggles and screams from Deku and icy hot filled my ears as they tickle each other in front of me. Frog-bitch looked at them in awe, her tongue hanging from the side of her closed mouth.

Hair-for-brains was laughing his shit out looking at the irritating chaos. Our side's weight lowered as he fell out of the long chair. Pink cheeks just stared, laughing nervously as she took a bite of her food.

"S-Shouto stop!" he cried, dying of laughter. Soon after, icy-hot stopped. The freckled boy let out a sigh of relief, holding his heart. A light shade of pink creeps on "shouto's" cheeks as he smiles warmly at him. It quickly faded as he started eating his food.

"What was the whole point of that anyway?" Pink cheeks ask half-and-half, pulling up the teary redhead.

He shrugged, "He said he wasn't ticklish, I just wanted to test it." he says blankly as he takes a slurp of his noodles. "Oh okay." frog-girl replied next to me. He doesn't have the right to touch my Deku. To see his addictive smile and laugh. To watch his cute freckles bounce and fade way behind the warm shade of pink overpowering it. To hear his begs and pleads to stop even though the bipolar hair bitch didn't give a fuck.

I grunt loudly, clenching my fist on the table.
I shut my eyes and bite my tongue before saying something I' de regret immediately. I could feel the tension become heavy and isolated. I'm not the one to hold back shit for nobody but this time I have to.

If I open my mouth, I would reveal the secret relationship Deku and I have been hiding for 2 months straight. I bit my lip, possibly drawing blood. "Kacchan, you okay?" the sweet voice asks placing his hand on my balled-up fist.

I sigh, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding and loosen my fists. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I whisper so only he can hear. I open my eyes slowly and look at his concerned face. Emerald orbs looking at my crimson ones. We exchange a silent conversation as he nods. His hands brush away from my open one's slowly, carefully.

The familiar warmth leaving me.

I look around at my surroundings, everyone looking at us in shock. I glared at them and they quickly stopped and started talking about random shit. All but one stopped. Shitface Shouto.

"Fuck you looking at Icy-Hot." I some-what yell, crunching up my nose. He gives me a deadly glare as he snaps his chopsticks in half. I raise an eyebrow in fake curiosity. "What? Was that supposed to scare me or somethin' "

He growls and his fireside lights up, small flames erupting from his scalpp. "Don't. Touch. Izuku." he says through his teeth.

I stare back at him in shock. Eyebrows furrowed at his new confidence. He doesn't even know that he's talking to dekus boyfriend, the person who took his virginity and fucked him numerous of times. Oh and the person who loved him since childhood.

"The fuck did you just say?" I ask calmly, more like a statement, activating my quirk with little sparks of fire to warm it up.

He stands up, his blazing of fire growing larger by the second. If that bitch thinks he can beat me, think the fuck again. I stand up and deactivate my quirk. I see a hint of confusion fall on his face but was quickly blocked off with a hard punch in the face.

He immediately falls onto pink cheeks, completely knocked out. A couple of gasps came from the table and the rest of the people in the restaurant. Tch, and that was with my left hand; my non-dominant hand. I lean over and grap his collar, feeling my adrenaline rise as I stare right into his bruised face.

"Wanna say that again bitch face," I asked him sarcastically. He says nothing as his eyelids fluttered shut. I scoff. "That's what I fucking thought, " he say, pushing his collar from my grasp.

"D-Dude.. You put him to sleep, " redhead laughs breaking the silence. I look down at the snoring boy below me. "Tch, fuck this. I'm going home." I mumble, passing through frog girl and redhead. I look back towards my baby and nodd my head, gesturing him to come with me.

"U-Um I have to go too, I just remembered I have to do something for my mom" he laughs, nervously scratching the back of his neck. He's incredibly bad at lying but he kinda gotten used to it by the amount of times we escaped together.

---------

"Kacchan?" the voice beside me asks. I hum in response.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what, Deku?"

"Hold back your words."

I took a moment and think about what he was talking about. "If I open my mouth, I would reveal the secret relationship Deku and I have been hiding for 2 months straight." The scene crosses my head like a train with no brakes. "I just thought of you and imagined how you would feel if I didn't," I replied, feeling a familiar heat creep onto my face as I mumbled the last words.

I shift my eyes to the right and see the green-haired boy smiling at the ground. "Wow, Katsuki Bagugo thinking of other people for once, what a miracle, " he jokes sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh a little at his humor.

He laughs and stops when we reach his front porch steps. "W-Well, this is my stop.," he notes, a hint of sadness in his tone. We turn around facing each other, me looking down at the contrast of height between us.

We stare into each other's eyes, studying every beauty. He clears his throat awkwardly. "O-Okay um bye," he says flustered. He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist and pulled it towards me. Our chest, specifically his chest and my stomach, bump into each other as I held him close by the waist with my free hand.

"Your gonna leave me like that without a kiss?" I ask seductively. His cheeks and nose turn a dark shade of red as he stutters with his words. "K-K-K-kacchan! You c-cant just-" I smash my lips onto his, silencing him.

His eyes flutter closed and wraps his arms around my neck, standing on his tip-tops, deepinging the kiss. I wrap and arms around his waist, pulling him in even closer. I close my eyes and let my tongue wonder in my baby's tasty home.

After a heated make-out session we both part for oxygen. He slides his hands and head down onto my chest. "I love you kacchan," he mumbles into my heart. I heard him say that countless of times, but it still catches me off guard every time. My breath hitched, feeling my heart skip a beat.

"I love you too.. Nerd"

This was a daydream but It was waaay steamier than this and the lazy in me asked "do you really wanna do that?" and I said "nah" so I shortened it. Again, sry if there's mistakes.

What would you do if shoto said the same thing to you?

Plz make sure to click that vote button!
Luv yooou🥺🥺❤️😭