Just two virgins doing it :)

||Smut||
Words: 2700
Words in general: 2975
^Image from Pinterest, credits to the artist! Okay so this might be bad but I was kinda brainstorming while writing this. And it is low-key (idk) long. It includes two sex positions. Anyways, sry if there is mistakes, enjoy (?)♥︎

O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O

Izuku Midoriya and his boyfriend of two years were in his dorm room cuddling. Their legs tangle together as the warmth of their body pressed against each other soothed them.

They would whisper sweet things to each other from time to time. Izuku buried his head into the ash blonde's chest, an adorable pink blush spreading on his cheeks as Bakugo mentioned an embarrassing moment when they were little kids.

Katsuki played and ran his fingers through the smaller boys' green locks, his fingers getting tangled sometimes but he didn't mind. He pulled his Deku closer to him. Loving his warmth. He buried his nose in his bush-like roots, inhaling the sweet scent.

While Katsuki was doing that, Izuku as lost in his thoughts.

They had been dating for two years. Izuku figured that if he waits two years to have sex, it would test if Katsuki was truly devoted to this relationship.

Don't get him wrong; he loves his boyfriend to the fullest and knows he was loyal. But, he had to test his patience with him.

They were both virgins. Even though they never did it with each other, Izuku couldn't deny that he didn't think about the ash-blonde in a... noninnocent way from time to time. It goes the same for Katsuki. He sometimes wondered how the freckled boy would say -more specifically moan- his name when he was in the state of pure bliss.

Izuku had concluded that Katsuki loved and cherished this relationship when he thought about it.

"Let's do it." Izuku suddenly blurted out, the ash-blonde taken aback.

He chuckled nervously, unsure of what he just heard. "What are you blabbering about, deku." he's asked but came off as a 'thinking out loud' kind of statement.

Deku blushed and brung his head up from the comfort of Katsuki's chest. His eyes locked with crimson red ones.

"I'm ready to have sex with you Kacchan," he repeated more clearly, soft nervousness in his tone. Katsuki widened his eyes in shock for a second. Izuku immediately acted waving his hands in front of his face.

"I-If you w-want to! I-I can wait-" he was interrupted by a passionate kiss, delicate lips melting into soft ones. Izukus chest warmed at the action, he melted into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around his neck. Katsuki rubbed his thumb against the smaller buy freckles before slowly towering over him.

He softly bit in Deku's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Izuku gladly accepted and opened his mouth, letting his boyfriend's tongue slip in. Izuku quietly whimpered as he felt Katsuki's tongue explore every space in his mouth. He captured their tongues and twirled their tongues with each other. The dialects move smoothly together with a slow dance.

They both broke from the kiss both forgetting they need air to breathe. A long string of saliva clung to the tip of their tongues.

They both panted as they stare into each other's eyes; lust and want present in both orbs.

"Can I continue?" Katsuki asked, his voice deep and husky. They never went further than kissing before. Of course, they might have given each other a few Hickey's but that was it. He needed to make sure Izuku was 100% comfortable with this since it was their first time.