Dʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀs

|| Smut ||
Words: 2822
The picture is a little sum sum for my fellow bakudeku shippers😌✨
This is like.. ALOT so read if you want. For the people who are actually going to read it, there is a surprise at the end ;)
Please enjoy

"A-Aah!!~ K-Kacchan~!" I moan as he pounds me. Small teardrops slide down my face as a moaned a sob. His grip on my waist gets tighter. "Ha~ you like that? You like my cock pounding you deep in your ass?" He grunts between clenched teeth.

I grip the sheets, my surprisingly feminine moans grow louder as he pounds my prostate. I couldn't reply as my sobs and moans were the obvious answer.

He grips my throat and brings me up, still fucking me. I roll my head back, seeing stars. My mouth was open but no sound came out.

I began to cry at the overstimulation. He lets go of my throat. I gasp and fall back into my previous doggy style position. My ass in the air as he goes faster. I let out a weak whimper of pleasure as I sob tears of joy.

I tighten around him, feeling a knot form in my stomach. He groaned in pleasure. "Squeeze like that again, ngh~" he moaned. I felt his dick twitched inside me. I clench around him tighter, earning a husky moan of pleasure in return.

"Shit! I'm gonna c-cum! Oh fuck~!" He starts going pounding me faster. I very feminine scream left my lungs as I came. "Y-Yes daddy! C-Cum inside me~!" I pant, feeling my whole body grow numb.

One more hard thrust and- "N-Nghh~!" He moans as his load shoots deep inside me. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel his milk fuck my prostate.

"...ku.. De-... DEKU-KUN!" I jump out as I get a firm slap on my head.

"Wh-What?!" I exclaim out of context, slightly mad it was a dream. I turn to see a Uraraka-San with a worried yet red face. Todoroki-Kun and Iida next to her with the same expressions. There were other people but I couldn't make out the faces as my vision wasn't fully focused.

"Sorry, but you were shaking in your sleep! We were worried you were having a nightmare!" She said in an anxious tone.

I'm so confused right now.

"Eh?" I tilt my head, highly confused.

Todoroki-Kun pushed uraraka-San aside gently. "You were making noises in your sleep." He says in his usual nonchalant tone.

Sudden realization hit me. I feel my face grow red.

"You were rubbing your crotch, did the thing kick you in the balls dude?" My vision gets focused and I see almost the whole class huddled up around my desk. Kaminari said pointing to my lap.

I look down and see my hand covering my crotch. I immediately snatch it away, not knowing I was doing that. I noticed that I had a boner, but it was softening as they continued with the questions.

I noticed through the little crack of space, I noticed the back of kacchans head, his ash-blonde spikes facing me. The tip of his ears was red. I stare in confusion.

ᴏ.O.ᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏ.O.ᴏ

I pick up my books shoving them in my yellow cardigan. I get up and slip my arms through the loops of the straps. I hear my surroundings ruffle and people start chatting as they pack up and exit the room.

I was at the doorway when I get pulled back inside the classroom. I let out a muffled scream as the person was covering my mouth.

They kick the door shut and lock it quickly. I bite their palm. "Agh! What the fuck Deku?!" I hear a familiar husky voice exclaim in pain.