DekuBaku smut 2K special :)

|| Smut ||
words of the story: 1928
words in general: 2185
^image by Pinterest! I do not know the artist!
sorry for updating late. my writers block be coming and going like bitch pick a side please ugh. before we start I just wanted to explain this AU real quick.

AU: In this AU Bakugo isn't as mean as he is in cannon. he is a sweetheart but only to a collect amount of people. To be specific Deku, Bakusquad and Dekusquad. Deku is like Bakugo in my one-shots: Dominant, hot (he already is but like 10x more), taller than Bakugo (Bakugo: 5'6 1/2. Deku: 6'0) etc.

sry if there's mistakes even though I re-read it a thousand times ;-;.

if you don't like Bottombakugo/Dekubaku I advise you to leave lol. anyways let's get into what y'all all been waiting for( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o

Deku watched from afar as Todoroki and his Bakugo flirted with each other. His glare, deadly as his eyes were dark and the face of a predator stalking its prey.

He leaned back in his chair. Face scowling and hand in pockets, legs wide open. His aura reeked of dominance, jealousy, and hate.

The peppermint colored-hair male touched Bakugo's shoulder as he leaned closer to his face. Bakugo playfully pushed him away, thinking nothing of it.

He softly chuckled and gently punched him in the shoulder. Todoroki said something along the lines of, "ow baby," playfully pouting and putting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry daddy," Bakugo playfully pouted back and put his head on Todoroki's head, rubbing the shoulder that he hit.

Deku had enough of them and stomped over to them. As he passed, the student in class 1-A flinched and shivered from his aura.

He placed his hand on Bakugo's head and pulled his hair so he could look back at him. Bakugo's shivered as dark dangerous eyes gazed into his sparkly crimson red ones.

" 'Daddy'? Who the fuck are you calling 'daddy' Katsuki?" Deku asked but was more of a statement.

Bakugo shivered and whimpered lightly when he heard him call him his full name. He only called him baby, babe, bunny boo, and his favorite in bed and on the regular, pup or puppy.

Deku growled and tugged his roots harder when he didn't get an answer. Bakugo gasp and grabbed his wrist. "Nobody!" He exclaimed.

Deku's eye twitched. "You're so fucking dead. Let's see who you gonna be called 'daddy' except me when you're in a wheelchair for a fucking week." He growled, his voice husky and dark as a small smirk made its way on his face.

The ash-blondes eyes widened. "W-What?. What do you me-!" before he could finish his sentence, he was shoved out of his chair. He hit the ground with a soft thump. He grunted and rubbed his bottom, face cringing in pain.

Deku toward over him. "Get up." He demanded bitterly. Bakugo got to his feet in a matter of seconds. He grabbed the ash-blondes baby's risk harshly and dragged him to the doorway.

Right before he stomped through the door, he turned his head and looked over his shoulder. His dangerous and intimidating eyes landed on shocked Todoroki.

"I'll deal with you later." He said. Todoroki gulped and avoiding his gaze.

He then continued to stomp off in the hallway, followed by a whining boy in his grasp.

The class stayed silent in the room; never seen Deku mad before and it terrified them. The less they can do is pray for Bakugo.

In Deku's dorm