Cheating

UNEDITED
|| Fluff ||
Words: 1314

He kissed me on the cheek, "Bye zuku." The bi-colored hair male walked away.

After he was out of my sight, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. The smile I purposely slapped on my face drooped into a frown.

Jeez. That was boring as hell. I turn away and start walking down the UA halls. The boot spikes on the bottom of my signature red shoes clicked and squeaked against the shiny tile floors.

Why am I even with him? Oh, that's right; I'm the 'nice' and 'innocent' Izuku Midoryia who can't let anyone down. It's not like I don't like him, he's a cool guy but I just like him as a friend. When he asked me to be his boyfriend, I couldn't say no; he waited out in the heat for 4 hours, just to confess his love to me. He's an.. okay boyfriend. But not my type. I want somebody who's rough with me. Somebody who can put me in my place without hesitation.

I sighed. I need to break it off soon or this is going to go nowhere.

Suddenly, I bumped into a hot and hard surface. I hold my forehead as I tumble back. I finally get somewhat balanced and looked up to the cause. I froze. I feel my heart drop out my ass as a tall body with ash-blond hair stared at me. His deep crimson eyes bright but dark as he glares down at me.

"Deku? What the fuck are you doing here? Around you supposed to be with icy hot?" his nose scrunched up in disgust mentioning shouto.

I bowed, my arms sticking to my sides, "S-Sorry kacchan!"

"What am I, royalty? Stand up fucking nerd, "

I stand upright, feeling the heat already growing on my cheeks. I couldn't help but admire his beauty; his shoulders and arms shine in orange light as sweat runs down the now tanned skin. His costume curved and hanged on his muscled body, complementing his biceps, muscular thighs, and abs. I bite my lip.

Then I realized something. "Kacchan, why are you here?" I mirrored his question from before. I don't really stutter anymore around him since I already got comfortable with him.

He ran his gloved fingers through his spiked hair. "Just training, you?" he cocked his eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Yeah, pretty much, " I mumbled. Truth is, I just wanted to get away from todoroki-kun, he's been clinging onto me all day. "Anything else?" He asked stepping closer. I looked out the glass window, avoiding his gaze. I shook my head 'no'.

He hummed. "W-Well, I was about to go eat something, you wanna come?"

Did kacchan just.. Stutter? Am I contagious? Hallucinating? Kacchan never e v e r stutters. I pick my jaw off of the damn floor and switch back to life.

"U-Uh sure. I'de love that, " I smile sweetly at him and start walking. "Other way, nerd!" he yells out from behind me. I yelp in embarrassment and turn around joining him.

---(Hunnydip• Katsuki and Izuku has already changed into regular clothes)---

"Kacchan?" I asked the male sitting beside me. He hummed in response. "Why did you bring me here?" I continue playing with the edge of the white and yellow stripped straw.

"You agreed to come with me, " he scoffed.

"Y-You know that's not what I meant k-kacchan, " I pouted looking up at him, puffing out my cheeks angrily. I looked at me and smirked. "Fine, Fine, " he chuckled. His rare smile faded. "I guess.. I wanted you to be here with me, " be admitted.

Hot heat creeps onto my freckled cheeks. Does he.. like me? I mentally punch myself for thinking of such a ridiculous thing. He could never like a useless deku like me. And if he did, that would be amazing but todoroki-kun would be pissed. I can't let both of them know I like him! And if I tell kacchan I like him, that would technically be cheating even though we didn't kiss or any-

"Deku, you're mumbling again, "

My face goes red; so red I could see the color illuminating in the night off my cheeks. "R-Right, sorry, " I apologize, clenching the tall slushie cup.

We sat in uncomfortable silence. Birds and crickets chirped into the night. The light rustle of our shoes brushing against the grassfilled or ears. Lights gently twinkled and shined against the slow-moving waves.

"So you like me, huh?" his feel early voiced chuckled, breaking the ringing silence. I choked on air at his words.

"Uhwaah?!" I scream snapping my head to him. He laughed, a deep bouncing vocal I didn't hear in a while. "You mumbled it, stupid, " he stated, wiggling the edge of the straw. I cursed at myself.

I balled my hand up in a first against my thigh.
Trying my best in fighting the hot tears begging to burst out of my now glossy eyeballs.

Just when I was about to give up, a warm but rough figure caresses my balled up first.

"Its okay.. I like you too,"

My head shoots up, looking at his eyes. I can deeply into them, searching for any hint of a lie or joke. I looked at them everywhere, but nothing was there; only pure lust and love.

My nostrils start to burn as my vision gets blurred by incoming tears. "R-Really?" I whisper, intertwining our fingers together.

"Yes, nerd, " he repeats with a red face. I let out a laughing sob as tears slide down my face. He smiles softly and rubs his thumb against my cheeks, drying the tears away. Our eyes meet. His piercing Rubie gaze through the night, glistening in the bright moonlight.

"Do you think it's wrong to cheat, Deku?" he asks, leaning in closer. I slowly lean in, "Maybe, why..?" I whisper teasingly before feeling soft plump lips on mines.

My eyes flutter closed as I melt into his lips. We move our heads slowly, matching the rhythm of our lips twirling and dancing together.

I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I feel him wrap his strong arms around my waist and pull me on his lap. I softly gasp as he bites my bottom lip, obviously asking for entrance. I immediately obey and open my mouth.

His tongue waist no time slipping into my mouth and exploring every spot. Leaving nothing untouched.

"Haa.. Mm~" I sigh in pleasure into his mouth. Our tongues finally met and we fought for domainance. At first I had a pretty good shot until he squeezed me butt cheek, making my squeal. He tales the opportunity to take control and start kissing me passionately.

After a few seconds of kissing, we parted for some air. We both pant softly. I lean down and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You know what would be so iconic?" I heard his deep voice say from above me.

"What?"

"If he saw us this whole time, " he chuckles.

I laugh along. "But.. I'm t-technically not cheating.." I mumble into his shoulder. He hums in curiosity, "Why..?"

I take a deep breath before spilling out the words. "Because he cheated on me first, "

It goes silent. "... With momo.." I finish, digging my head deeper into his shoulder. I feel him start rubbing calming circles on my back and petting my head. I quietly purred at his soothing movements.

"I didn't know you were a softie kacchan, " I tease, giggling a bit. "Im not a softie, " he scoffs.

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, I finally speak up. "K-Kacchan.. I love you, " I say picking my head up from his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his neck. A light shade of red spreads across his cheeks.

"I love you too.. nerd."

Hiii. I know it's short but I hope you enjoyed it! And don't worry; smut is coming up real soon ;) Byyye😋

-Hunnydip🤍