P-Please just.. fuck me~

|| SMUT ||
Words: 1542
Omegaverse- Deku: Omega || Katsuki: Alpha ||
No Quirk AU||
Adults||
Enjoy✨

O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O

Izukus' eyes shot open. The smell of burnt wood and caramel roasted his nostrils. The dominant and aggressive aura from his alpha made his knees numb and body tremble.

His felt a thick, hard erection grinding against his butt. He bit his lip, trying to prevent the lewd sounds from escaping his tongue and encouraging the alphas' rut. Thank all might  this was his last day. He tried to break free from the hot trap he was stuck in but was quickly pulled back by a strong arm around his waist.

"Where the fuck do you think your going Deku," he growled his his ear. His pheromones only got stronger from there.

Deku shivered feeling his omega length twitch. The hungry alphas' deep voice alone can make him drop to his knees instantly. So for him to be in his rut right now, was a death threat. A sexy death threat.

His breath hitched when he felt his neck being sniffed slowly. He then felt a wet tongue lick the outline of his very faded bite mark.

The alpha growled, wanting all of his omega. He sent off hungry and dominating pheromones that made Izuku whimper and grind back against the hard member.

He quickly gave up and gave in to the horny alpha. "P-Please just.. fuck me~" he surrendered, grinding harder on the clothed dick.

Katsuki immediately got on top of him. He was only in his underwear which were unbelievably too tight for comfort. He quickly shoved his underwear off. His rock hard 11 inch jerked free.

Deku instantly became hard at the sight. He drooled at the sight. The alphas big hands ripped the omegas clothes off, including underwear. Deku crawled over to him teasingly. Katsuki growled and grabbed a handful of his bush like hair and shoved his cock down his throat.

Izuku instantly began tearing up as his face got roughly rearranged. Katsuki's hips thrust hard and fast down into Izukus' throat. The omegas wet, hot mouth devoured his cock.

Deku did his best to please the aggressive alpha; swirling his tongue around, even licking the slit occasionally when he was thrusted to the tip.

"Fuck yeah Deku~ hah~ suck my dick, you little slut~" he groaned fucking his mouth harder.

Deku could only drool and moan in response. His cheeks an intense shade of red, nose forcefully scrunched up by the thickness and actions of the length filling his mouth. His eyes barely staying open as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Clear snot ran down out of his nose but wasn't very noticeable.

His nose continuously brushed against a straight thin layer of blonde pubic hair but he didn't mind. His hard erection leaked precum.

"Oh shit.. I'm gonna cum," the alpha groaned and fasten up his pace (if that's even possible).
Izuku choked and gagged on the massive member. But still sucked and used his tongue more; wanting to tastes his mates cream down his throat.

With one last thrust, Katsuki came with a grunt. Deku stayed there for a few seconds, making sure to swallow all of it, before sliding off with a pop.

He panted a bit, finally breathing. He looked up at his husband with an unknowingly lewd face. "K-Kacchan..~" he moaned quietly. The alpha growled deeply and pushed izuku down on the soft duvet. He immediately got in between his legs and started eating his ass.

"N-Ngh!~ Kacchan- oh~!" The omega moaned arching his back. The alphas long tongue swirled and flicked in dekus hole, tasting his sweet juice. He dug deeper, needing more.