Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth, Maybe?

Picture Cred to Disneyland

(Y/N)= your name

In this imagine, Joshua and the cast are not that famous yet. Let's say episode 1 and 2 are out.

Author's Note: this is partly based off of something that happened to me before the pandemic but I switched the story up. I definitely am not meeting Joshua Bassett anytime soon too. :( Also Joshua's apology on instagram was very sincere and he meant well. Please don't send people hate. Everyone takes time to process and educate themselves about this time and the stuff happening.

Y/N's POV:

Today, I had plans to go on the new Incredicoaster and to see the newly built Pixar Pier, with my two best friends, Jamie and Casey. We were going to make the four-hour drive to the parks, switching drivers along the way. Don't ask it was Casey's idea. I had a bad feeling about this trip because my two best friends had been begging me for months to ask my dad if I could go on our mini road trip. My dad works as an executive manager at Disneyland, something about construction. I got occasional free fast passes because of this. It wasn't a big deal though because I was used to seeing him at the parks. I'd been there a billion times.

"You got everything packed sweetie?" My mom said to me.

"Yes mom. It's just a two-day trip and we're staying with Jamie's parents closer to the parks at a hotel." I said kissing my mom's cheek.

"Call me to send me updates."

"I will mom."

I got into the backseat of Jamie's dad's car while she was talking to my mom to assure her that we were going to be fine when I got a notification on my phone that the cast of High School Musical the Series was doing press at the parks today.

"OMG Casey look who we might run into." I screamed excitedly showing her my phone.

"Oooh cool. Josh is so hot." Casey exclaimed.

Throughout the drive I was scrolling through my social media, looking to find out more about my favorite actors and actresses who would be there. When it was my turn to drive my two best friends were gossiping or shall I say whispering in the back seats while I was driving with a pile of their stuff in the front seats.

*******

"Hey, I drove the last round and I got to pee can you guys wait for me?" I said to my two friends who seemed to be looking at the map we got.

"Sure." Jamie said winking at me.

When I got out of the bathroom, my two best friends were nowhere to be seen. There were crowds of families all around the entrances to the restrooms, so I decided to text them. I got no response after a few minutes and walked towards the entrance of the pier. I didn't see them.

I have pretty bad general anxiety and started assuming the worst, what if they left me? What if they met someone else here?

I sat down on a bench alone, hoping that one of the girls would call or text me their location but I got no notifications as ten quick minutes past. After 15 minutes, I got a notification on my Disneyland Parks app that two of the fast passes for the Incredicoaster had been used. How could that be? They needed my ticket to get in line first. Ugh, I'm so dumb. They've been planning this all along. The whispers in the car. I feel like a idiot. I've been used. My ticket was gone from my wallet. Ugh.

I sat on the bench thinking about all the other times in my life they used me because my family was rich and because my dad worked for Disneyland. The negative thoughts kept bundling up in my mind and soon I was breathing fast. Ugh not another anxiety attack. I felt lightheaded and saw my phone slip out of my hand as my vision blurred. I've never had an attack this bad. I was crying too while trying to catch my breath.