Truth, Justice, and....(Jofia)

Author's Note: A bit of Jofia (Josh and Sofia) and some other characters are in this story. This is for my friend @MadsShips happy reading. Enjoy the twists and drama in this. I tried to add more tension.

Joshua's POV:

Today was the day that we were going to shoot Truth, Justice and Songs in our Key in the iconic East High cafeteria. To be honest, I was not ready for this day. My dancing skills were not the best. The dance routine was pretty complicated and full of turns and four steps. As I got out of the makeup trailer, I saw my co-star, Sofia Wylie, get out of her makeup chair and head to set.

"Hey Sofia, could you help me practice that big turn before we start shooting?" I asked as I saw her enter the cafeteria.

"Yeah of course. There's plenty of space and people are still setting up." She said leading me to a free part of the cafeteria.

"And 1. And 2. 3."

"What's with all the numbers? I don't get it. I just watched the instructor to learn the moves."

"Ok. Then I won't count." Sofia said holding my hand and getting ready for the twirl while looking into my eyes.

We did the iconic twirl across the cafeteria twice and then a third time, but I lost my balance and turned on my heel instead of the ball of my foot which hurt a lot. The position of my right leg after the turn didn't look pleasant, it was set at an angle. I don't know what happened. One minute I was twirling Sofia and the next I second, I twisted my ankle because she spun me instead of the other way around. While I was on the ground and Sofia was laughing at me with her hand out reached out to help me up. My leg hurt too much though and I couldn't move it.

"Aghjj! It hurts."

"Well someone sounds funny." Sofia laughed for a moment.

"Sofia please get Tim." I said in pain on the ground not wanting to move my leg.

"Oh. Ok." Sofia said walking away from the secluded corner to find Tim.

A few minutes later Tim came back with a group of other people. Olivia had her makeup done and half of her outfit complete as she walked behind Tim. I also saw the set medic and my other cast mates. Sofia was hiding behind them.

"What happened here?" Tim said looking down at me.

"I was practicing the dance with Sofia and I fell at the turn. I think I sprained my ankle. It really hurts." I said as best as I could without showing them my pain.

The medic came to check my leg and asked if I could move it. I tried to movedmy leg a bit and  get up, but it was too painful. The medic was talking about how it wasn't a major injury and how I needed a brace or crutches for now, but I was zoned out.

"It's ok. We can either re choreograph the dance or reschedule it. Also, I think when Joshua is all better, he should do the dance with Sofia. I like that. Ok everyone back to hair and makeup please. Let the medic do her thing. Let me go back to the writing room." Tim said waving everyone off out of the crowd.

Sofia stayed back with me and held me hand as the nurse was helping me with the brace and getting crutches from another room. I saw Olivia go back to the hair and makeup trailer confused though. I was originally supposed to dance with Olivia first and then move onto Sofia in the choreography.

"I'm sorry for laughing. This should've been me." Sofia said frowning while I rested my leg on a pillow.

"Hey, look at me. You, Sofia Wylie are the best dancer here out of the whole cast. You deserve to show people your talent. I'm honestly not the best dancer. It's just a small sprain." I said while brushing her hair out of her face.