ii

𝔶/𝔫'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳:

Last night after he took me home,i couldn't think of anything else. I know that we've only known each other for a day but i feel like we've clicked and that we've known each other longer. On the way home, we just told each other everything about each other. Our favourite colour, food, beach, bed type, if we're virgins, when we want to loose it and everything below. I just got his number and he's not even a dry texter, he's so interesting and i'm not even being sarcastic ; we spent the night texting each other on repeat and getting to know each other more. He's nOt lIkE oThEr gUyS. He's an angel but at the same time a demon.

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤:

We had our first induction day on a Sunday so we could go the very next day. The uniform doesn't look fantastic but it looks a little something like this:

 The uniform doesn't look fantastic but it looks a little something like this:

𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢:
Holy shit that thing took so much space.

It's okay i guess. In my old school we could wear whatever but there was a dress code of course. I used to wear ripped jeans with a white shirt or something with a bomber jacket, it was really cute with my jewellery but kinda basic. Anyways i put on my school uniform and just brushed out my h/l ass hair out. I put on my bracelet, earrings and necklace and grab my bag to run out the house and meet Anon outside. Weirdly i was excited to see him even though i'm pretty sure i'm not attracted to him. He does give me butterflies but i think that's normal?

I walked out my house and locked the door and saw him on his phone leaning on my white fence.
''Anonn'' I say imitating Astrid.
''Y/nn'' he says coming up to me and giving me a hug. The night before he said that once i see him he'd give me a tight hug. I think right was an understatement since i could barely breath.
''Anonn, i can't breathe'' i say in his ear. I forgot that my mum didn't go to work until 8 on mondays so she was staring at us from the living room window. She pointed us to come in and so we did.
'' Who's this. y/n?'' she said with her cold ass voice. Anon didn't react to it thankfully so i just responded normally.
''It's my new friend from s/n'' i say stutter-less looking at him to signal him to say hello, he thankfully knew what i meant.
''Hi. Ms l/n'' he says with a smile on his face presenting his hand to shake. My mum thankfully takes this well and shakes his hand.
''Whats your name, young man?'' my mum says letting go of his hand then crossing her arms.
''Why were you hugging my y/n?''
''Sorry Ms if that came off as disrespectful. I hope to have y/n as my partner in the future, if that's okay with you. I usually don't say my name for personal reasons if you could understand, I go by anonymous or anon'' he says confidently. Me and my mum were shocked when he said that. I hoped my mum doesn't over react.
''Very well then Anonymous. You have my blessing to have y/n as your partner whenever you're ready. It's getting late do you kids have to go to school now. Off you go.'' she says nodding to Anon.
'Bye Ms l/n.' he says grabbing my hand and taking me to the door.
''You may call me by my maiden name. m/n'' she says opening the door for us.
''Okay m/n'' he says taking me out to the path outside my house.
''Anon-''

𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢:
Cliffhanger bitch 😎

how will y/n react?
how will anon deal with it?

find out next part :)

byeee

word count: 658

-Hannah