xxvi

"come onn" i said, nagging on Ale.

"princessss, it's like 12. fuck off" gosh how rude.

"shut upp we need to go suit n dress shopping for the weddinngg" i told him still trying to drag him out of bed, at this point he's never in his room and always in mine irritating me. secretly loves it tho

"finee, but give me a kiss first" he said smirking. i have gave him a little peck on the lips but him being him he turned it into a full on kiss. i finally got away from him and of course i slapped him right across the face because no ones doing that shit to me and that's on yaw.

"come on dumb-ass, the new body guard is going to get mad." i said as i walked away feeling his eyes follow my every move.

we got into the car and started driving to this new boujee shopping centre with a bunch of shops for special occasions. we walked into this one shop which really stood out to me for some reason. mostly because it was called "wank-a-lot" and i found it funny.

we walked in and the store was completely empty, come to think of it so was the actual centre.

"why's everything empty?" i asked one of the employees.

"sir Hendrix ordered only workers to be in today." she said in a well kept tone.

of course he'd do that.

"oh okay thank you" i said as i walked away to look at the flowy dresses. Alejandro went to look at suits and kept looking back to see what i would chose.

i settled on this off the shoulder floral over the knee dress and then went off to look at matching heels. i know alejandro would never wear floral even if his life depended on it. we went to pay but he didn't have his suit?

"where's your suit?" i asked hun as we were walking to the till/counter tf do i call it

"i'm getting the one i chose costume made." he told me, he didn't even look at me? weird.

we got back into the car and throughout the car ride he was back to normal and talking, i wonder if something happened in the store? i thought no one was in there.. it's probably nothing.

when we got back i decided to change into the dress and heels and i looked like a bad bitch. the dress has a little compartment for a gun and i think the suit has an inside pocket for one .

then they went bed and got frēãkŷ ;)

what will happen at the wedding?

what happened at the store?

find out next time on that one night

word count : 464

xoxo