xxxvii

hey guys i'm so sorry i've been inactive i've just started school and all and just haven't found the time to update but i'll try update whenever i can:)

i woke up to the scent of pancakes and the noise of Astrid and Alejandro laughing away downstairs, didn't expect that. i made my way downstairs and said good morning to everyone, it's a few days until my birthday and i don't think anyone actually remembers. i ate my breakfast and decided to go out with a few girlfriends, we decided to shop around and just hang out. i honestly really needed that since all of this has happened.

"so, i heard janice is pregnant..."

"no way, i thought her and david weren't together anymore"

" i thought she cheated on him and he went to west london to get away"

i wondered what they thought of me since i basically disappeared.

i sat there with them laughing along with their jokes but i started to actually think about everything, was i honestly going to spend the rest of my life with Alejandro... i don't know if i'm ready for that commitment. i mean it's not like he'd ask me to marry him any time soon. i also haven't gone to school in a few months, that can't be good now can it.

"y/n?"

"yeah? what's up"

"what happened with you? you kinda... disappeared from us and then just decided to respond to our texts just today."

"oh im sorry, i basically moved to east ish and got a love life." i sound like a virgin but we don't talk about that.

"tell me more..."

once i got home it was quite late; i don't know how i lasted so long with those girls, they usually give me the biggest headaches but i had to deal with them.

i slid into the shower for around 10 minutes and then slipped into bed with Alejandro, i felt his arms rap around me.

yeah this is the day where you guys have more smut (sinners)

"i missed you today..."

"me too"

"can i?"

"yeah.."

he flipped me over for him to be able to pin me down on the bed, his soft lips inching closer to mine. he kissed me and started to move down, softly kissing everywhere he saw. he started to suck on my nipple which gave me a shock, i haven't said that it didn't feel good though. his tongue game was amazing. his slippery tongue slipping my cold nipple through his mouth, he inches closer and closer to my below until he did. luckily i shaved the night before. he began to suck on it and really get his tongue in there, it felt honestly amazing. he sucked everything he saw on me until i was dry,  he pulled down his shorts and boxers until his member fell out. it looked as it usually did, he teased me by pressing his member on my panties but i had enough and pushed forwards. he began going forwards and backwards on me, he began to go faster and faster as the minutes went by, my moans were getting loader and i didn't want to wake anyone up. alejandro began to kiss me to shut me up and took his free hand to rub on me, he kept going and going for a few minutes or so and then stopped, i didn't know what to do but then i realised that i could just suck on it. i began sucking and sucking and licking on it and he didn't know how to react to it, he came into my mouth and i swallowed it all until i couldn't anymore.

we both laid down on the bed and took death breathes until we fell asleep.

not sure what questions go here ya go

when do you start skl?

relationship status?

am i dragging it-?

find out next time on that one night

word count : 663

xoxo