xxxiii

so we decided to just kill him straight away since when we checked his phone he was on straight tiktok and following 🚁 boy...

we decided to chill the whole day since there wasn't really much to do until Astrid came rushing into our room, she was crying?

"y/n!! ale! sh-she cheated on me.." she bursted out as tears fell down her face, i rushed towards her to hug and comfort her but Alejandro reached for his gun and left the room. i would usually follow him to make sure he doesnt do anything stupid but it's better to stay with Astrid.

"come on.. let's go watch some netflix" i take her to my bed and then turn on the tv and put on some victorious since she always loved it.

i went to go get some blankets and full fat chocolate icecream, i know i'm spoiling her. we watched until she fell asleep and i decided to clean her eyeliner off and do her skincare routine because the last thing she would want is to break out. i had someone carry her to her room and i out on some relaxing music on the speakers on low for her to fall asleep.

by the time i finished with her Alejandro came home with Astrid's ex in his hands: bloody. serves her right but now we have to get rid of her.

"that is your problem i'm going sleep" i told him as i went back into my room leaving him. honestly i wanted to kill her myself but oh well. now we need to find a rebound... i think stacy is good, she aint too emotional and shes ready for anything so might aswell throw her in there.

i logged into astrid's snapchat account and added stacy and started flirting with her for her, i'll have to do this for a while since shes still not in the stage to get a rebound yet, i should really tell Alejandro before he thinks i'm cheating on him.

i felt his body come into bed around 11pm and his arms wrapping around me, if he thinks i'm being spooned he's gotta rethink who his future wife is. i slapped him away and wrapped my legs around his body getting comfortable, until. he flipped me onto the bed, pinning me.. we can't do this when astrid just got cheated on...

i pushed him away and simply said no and he huffed and turned away, what a baby.well hes my baby but thats not the point.

we soon fell asleep in each other's arms and i felt safe once again.

okay so um my friend doesnt read this anymore and well

i smiled at his text

help

will i actually do a smut part?

will stacy and astrid be canon?

will alejandro betray y/n?

find out next time on that one night

word count:486

xoxo