x

''darling come here''-

SHOT

fuck- what was that? did my mum get hurt?

''fucking hell, hasn't my little butterfly grown? how long has it been Angelina?'' i heard a mans voice say, who was that? how does he know my mum?

''god William you're so dramatic, now i have to fix my roof. She doesn't know you're alive, you died remember?

''oh shut up Angel. i'm her dad after all.'' he's my what now?

''he's my what? is this your new boyfriend or something?'' i asked my mum, she just looked at me crooked.

''it's best that he tells you himself hun'' and with that he led me into the other room and had me sit down.

''um sir? what's happening?''

''so your dad has passed right?'' he said, i mean that subjects abit sensitive but whatever

''yes?''

''well. that's fake news because i am your dad''

what

the

fuck?

''no the fuck you're not.'' i said as i stormed out the room, i tried to go outside but there were body guards guarding it? what the fuck? when did mum get fucking body guards?

''y/n. get back here right now. we need to explain to you, you're birthdays right around the corner and just because i don't want to ruin it we're telling you now.''

''ruin it? you ruined my life by DISAPPEARING HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?'

'' can we talk about it? instead of you yelling at me?'' he said in a calm voice. that just pissed me off.

''fine whatever'' i said willingly getting back into the room with him.

''listen, me and your mother weren't allowed to be together but now we're the boss so we are now, plus you're the heir to both mafias.''

so my mother and fathers in a mafia? THE FUCK??

''since when were you guys in mafias?'' i asked trying to keep my cool. i can't lash out in them.

''since we were 17 we found out we were, think of it as Romeo and Juliet. but except we're the parents now and we can be together. it's your turn to start training. it'll be harder for you since you'll have to be in charge of both mafias, we've been peaceful ever since we became in charge so we're thinking of just merging the mafias together for it to be more simple for you.'' my 'dad' said to me. so i have to be in charge of two mafias who used to be at war with each other? the fricky fricky FRACK?

i just went upstairs to think about what just happened, is that why Alejandro ordered someone to kill Mathew? fuck... there's so much pressure... i'll just firm through it i guess.

i came back down and straight away i turned back. it was Alejandro.

heyy so so soo sorry there wasn't a post yesterday but there's part 10 :) this ones juicyyyy so hopefully you enjoyed

will Alejandro still protect her after?

will y/n still talk to Alejandro?

is training dangerous?

will she trust her dad?

find out next time on 'that one night'

word count: 524

xoxo