iv

𝔶/𝔫'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳:

i start walking off to line up but then i feel the familiar hands wrap around my waist again but this time i wiggle away. i don't even want to think about me being in that place again and with Anon playing with me i can't handle that. But then again there is a chance that he isn't lying, but my trust issues definitely doubt it.

i'm changing Anon calling y/n babe to princess bcs it's more cute :)

''princess please. Just talk to me i want for you to trust me if we're going to have a relationship.'' he says causing me to stop walking. 'Trust' was always a trigger word for me. It's what he used to say all the time against me.
''Anon, please leave me alone i don't want to snap at you. I'll see you at the gate...'' i say walking to lineup since to see who's in my tutor. i don't hear Anon following me so i assume that he chose to leave me alone, Astrids in my Tutor so i go to her to sit with. She's friends with a lot of the girls and that's honestly what i need right now.
''Hey y/n! Let me introduce you to the girls'' Astrid says, i think she was saving a seat for me since there was a seat open right next to her. I sat down and they all started to introduce each other.
''Hii my names Emma but you can just call me Em'' a girl with dirty blonde hair says, she looks really pretty if i'm being honest. She has a nose piercing and some ear piercings as-well.
''Hey my names Ava'' a girl with brown waves hair says. She looks chill so i guess i'll be hanging with her a lot.
''Hey my names Isabella but you can just call me Izzy'' a girl with black braids says.
''Hi my names Amelia and i'm Astrid's girlfriend if she hasn't told you'' a girl with strawberry pink hair says.
''um hey my names y/n and i just moved here from LA'' i say smiling at everyone trying to be nice. All of a sudden Anon stumbles in the classroom looking wobbly.
''y/N cOmE hErE''
oh god he's drunk how'd he get drunk so fast? it's literally tutor time. i walk over to him hey to save him from embarrassment.
''Anon what are you doing? Why are you drunk?'' i ask him giving him support and giving him a seat.
'' I cAmE hErE bEcAuSe yOu dIDnT wanT tO tReuSt mE'' he says all slurred up. i'm tired of him so i decide to drag him home, the first day of school won't be interesting anyways plus i have to look after Anon. He's such a fucking child. i obviously don't have the keys to his house so i just take him to mine. Mum won't be home until like midnight anyways. I took him upstairs and laid him on the bed (not in that way you sick perv if you want that content then go to my profile and read the smut ;) it's very promising ) i got him some tea made properly (i'm so sorry about having a comment every second but i've been seeing people make tea with 90% milk DISGRACEFUL)  i made sure it wasn't too hot or too cold and placed it on my bedside table. I texted Astrid to get some notes for me and that i was looking after Anon. I decided to get some revision done in this spare time, i started on french, english then maths since those were the classes for Monday. Around 4pm he finally woke up so i went over there and explained the situation.
''so you're finally awake?'' i say sitting besides him grabbing the tea that's still warm because of y/n science.
''yeah, what happened? the last thing i remember is walking into a bar'' he asks, i chuckle at that because of course he's drunk.
'' it's better for you to not know what happened, just drink the tea and if you need to pee then my bathrooms right next to my wardrobe.
''i don't need the fucking toilet i need your i explain what happened.'' he says in a stern voice. i get pissed off all over again so i just i say that ''listen you just pissed me off and got pissed about it now get off it'' i say getting back to my revision. I just had to finish a couple of slides of math.
''oh y/n.. i'm so sorry about that i just hate things being kept from me.'' he says coming from behind me hugging me, i turn around and hug him back.
''it's fine i just over reacted'' i say. we start hugging for a long time until i get tired it's around 10 now and because i was taking care of Anon all this time i'm exhausted.

''hey, i'm going sleep. you can leave through the window ladder from my window whenever'' i say getting ready to go bed.
''can i stay here overnight?'' he asks me just as i'm about to change.
''would your parents allow that?'' i ask him
''yeah they doesn't really care''he says and then heads out to get his stuff for the night.
i knows hat mum wouldn't since she loves Anon so much. or would she.
Anon climbs through my window and pulls the window ladder back up so no one would break into my house. we both brush our teeth together and then head into my queen bed, my mum likes to spoil me since she can't with her time.

''night princess''

''night Anon''

woooooow so much writing in one day. i wrote like 3 parts to this story today and started the smut story. ngl my fingers hurt anyways

how will y/n's mum react to Anon being in her bed?

is y/n still mad or is she just avoiding it?

find out on the next episode of  'that one night'

word count: 1020

xoxo