05; Winter Solstice Warning

FIRST POV:

Everything was peaceful after that, well, minus Zuko yelling at everyone once in a while but it was a lot less directed at myself. I wore the new clothes with a smile, it felt nice against my skin and it was a lot easier to walk then the constricting winter clothes I usually wore. I liked the arm warmers the most. Though, Zuko doesn't exactly shout at me as much, I didn't approve of him picking up Kya's necklace and was going to use it as bait for them. I didn't say a thing about it, not wanting the Prince to actually leave me behind somewhere alone. Hopefully when Zuko's back is turned, I can snatch the necklace and give it to Katara when I see them.

Speaking of, I walked beside Zuko looking for Iroh who went for a walk and never came back. I glanced around for the chubby man but saw mist ahead. " Maybe he found some leafs and began making tea." I said as Zuko walked passed me, his shoulder lightly bumping mine as he walked. " Oh thank you Mirza for finding my uncle." I said, in a raspy tone, trying to match Zuko's one as I walked behind the Prince. " No problem Zuko, anything for you." I replied to myself as Zuko flings the branches upwards and walked into the area. Iroh was relaxing in a hot spring and seemed very content. " Uncle? We need to move on. We're closing in on the Avatar's trail and I don't want to lose him."

" You look tired, Prince Zuko. Why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles?" Iroh said as he gestures the hot springs around him. " You too Mirza, it's been so long since you relaxed too." I smile about to join the older man but Zuko snapped his hand around my wrist. 

" Don't enable him." Zuko hissed at me and I huffed, yanking my hand back, crossing my arms over my chest. " My troubles cannot be soaked away. It's time to go!" He argues loudly and I shake my head a bit. Here we go again, another little tantrum of finding Aang.

"You should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. The temperature's just right. I heated it myself." Iroh said as he blows steam out from his nose and into the water. The water looked so tempting, it really did. But I knew Zuko would've been mad if I even dared to jump into the water. My sore muscles from training were killing me. 

" Enough. We need to leave now." Zuko said waving the steam away from his face and walked forwards. " Get out of the water!" 

" Very well!" Iroh sighs standing up but before I could see anything bad, Zuko slammed his palm against my face making me yelp. " OW! I could've covered one eye! I only have one good eye, Zuko!" I complained as Zuko grumbled a bit, something I couldn't hear. 

" On second thought, why don't you take another few minutes?" Zuko said, changing his mind as he removed his hand as Iroh sat back into the water. I push his hand away and rubbed my eye  a bit. " But be back at the ship in a half-hour or I'm leaving without you!" Zuko said as he began making his way back to the ship. I smiled, waving at Iroh who waved back as I followed the prince. " That was awfully nice of you." I said to the crown Prince who huffed.

" He's old, maybe it helps with his bones or something." Zuko said as we walked towards the ship. I smile a bit to myself, Zuko probably didn't want to ruin his uncle's little break from them and hunting the Avatar or he didn't want to see his Uncle's junk. " Stop smiling, you're distracting."