CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR

A

A.N. There will be a bit of smut in this chapter, and I apologize in advance, I suck at writing this type of stuff so it's probably gonna be really bad and cringy. You have been warned and please no hate for the crappy writing.

Gina woke up the next morning feeling colder than usual. The air conditioning had been out for days, so she thought maybe they had managed to fix it, but when she opened her eyes, she realized that JJ wasn't there. She started to panic. Had he gone to beat up Topper? Or worse, had he gone home and was having to deal with his dad? Her panic subsided when she saw a small note on her nightstand.

I wasn't sure if you would still want to go on a date after what happened with John B, but I talked to Kie and she thinks it will help take your mind off it. Meet me at the dock at six tonight. Love you, beautiful --JJ

Gina smiled as she looked at it, he was so sweet. By the time it was six she was walking down the dock to see JJ in Kie's family boat.

"Welcome aboard, my lady," he said in a fake british accent as he held out his hand and helped her onto Kie's boat.

Gina laughed as she looked around. There were fairy lights strung across the top, the boat's radio had music softly playing, and a table in the center with all of my favorite foods. "Kie did a nice job," she teased, knowing Kie had done most, if not all the work.

"Hey," JJ protested. "I helped a little bit."

"Yeah, you drove the boat here," Gina smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "Thank you for this, even if Kie did totally plan it. I still have the best boyfriend in the world."

He blushed, but then quickly found his confidence again. "How about we eat the food that I definitely helped make. I'm hungry."

She giggled as they sat down and enjoyed Kie's cooking. They talked and laughed for a while about all the supid things they had done as kids. That's what was so great about being with JJ, it was never awkward. "I love this song!" Gina exclaimed as one of her favorite songs started playing over the radio.

JJ smiled, turned up the boat's radio, letting the upbeat song echo across the water, and led her to the front of the boat where there was room to dance. He spun her around and she laughed. He held her, swaying to the beat and lost in her eyes. He laughed as she spun him and then dipped him.

"Hey, that's my job," he said as he stood back up and they kept dancing.

"Fuck gender rolls," Gina said holding up both her middle fingers and grinning.

He chuckled again as the song continued to play. "God, I love you," he brought her in to a quick kiss. But she wanted more. She deepened the kiss as the song started to end. His tongue traced her bottom lip, asking for entrance. They slowly slid to the floor, him on top of her. JJ's lips left hers and traced her chin and then down her neck and then her collar bone. Gina let out an involuntary moan and she could feel his smirk against her warm skin. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it over his head. His hands slid up and down her thighs, getting a bit higher each time.

He broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "Is this okay?" he asked, running the hem of her blue floral dress between his fingers.

She nodded. "But, um, JJ, I've never, you know..." she said, blushing.

He bit his lip, "Okay, okay, we don't have to if you're not ready. I'd understand if you didn't want your first time to be with me."

She reached up and cupped his cheek, careful of the scar from where his dad had hit him. "Hey, hey. I love you, and I know you love me. I want to."

Both of them were a blushing mess, worried about doing something the other wasn't comfortable with.

He gently pulled her dress over her head, almost like he was afraid of hurting her. She kissed him again as his hand carefully unclipped her bra before she took of his shorts. He hovered over her for a moment, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. JJ just wanted her to feel comfortable, to make sure she didn't feel any pressure. He had slept with other girl, but it had never been anything he really cared about. The only girl he had ever really wanted was Gina. And here she was, naked underneath him. His eyes roamed her body, taking it all in. "You're so beautiful, Regina, you really are."

Her blushed deepened, the fairy light above them twinkled in her eyes. Impatient, Gina pulled him closer to her and pressed her lips to his. JJ quickly responded by letting his hands explore her bare body. He cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples in small circles until she moaned. His lips trailed down her body, past her chest, past her stomach. He looked up at her, as he reached her belly button. "Is this okay? I can keep going?"

She quickly nodded, feeling like if he didn't keep going she was going to explode.

His lips continued down, further and further until his tongue began to explore, his nose occasionally pressing against her clit and making her arch her back.

He reached over to his pants and dug through the back pocket for the condom Kie had made him bring. He kissed her lips again before saying, "I'll be as gentle as I can, but this still might hurt." She bit her lip nervously, but nodded. "Hey, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to, okay?"

She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. "I want to, JJ. I love you, more than you'll ever know."

He smiled. "I love you too, Gina."