This is-Tam's POV

A/N: Heheh.... I've decided to post more, instead of leaving you guys hanging, even though as I'm writing this, no one has read it yet.... :( But, for future (hopeful) readers, here you go!

Tam, if you're still alive, don't come down my hallway. Tell Edaline and Grady that I love them. But if you do come down my hallway, the flames... Only you can put them out. 

Groaning, I picked myself up. 

Where am I?

Looking, around, I winced. I must have hit my head. The last thing I remember is Sophie transmitting to me, and---

Sophie. 

It all came back to me. The mirror, hallways, and the shadows. Then unbidden---

I heard her voice. It was weak, haggard, like she was suffering a lot. 

Tam... If you're still alive, don't come down my hallway.

Hallway? Why? What happened?

Tell Edaline and Grady that I love them. 

Okay. But can't you tell them yourself?

But if you come down my hallway, the flames.... 

Flames?! Fintan?!

Only you can put them out. 

I'm coming Sophie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had levitated out of the pit I was in, and dashed down the hallway I was exploring earlier. 

There was smoke in the air, due to the flames I was guessing, and it was thick. 

Boy, it was thick. 

I was coughing and using my cloak to cover my face, shielding me from the smoke. 

As I stumbled towards where I thought Sophie was, her words echoed in my mind. 

Flames.... Only you can put them out.....

But, what if I was too late? Too late to save the beautiful Sophie Foster? The one I had come to love?

Whoa, slow your roll Tam. She's your friend. And where did this love business even come from? You like Biana mister. Gorgeous chocolate silky hair, sparkling teal eyes, queen of fashion. Not the lovely Sophie Foster. Not the golden hair, or the strangely mesmerizing brown eyes. Or the golden flecks that she hates because they're horse eyes. Or the way she is a walking tornado of trouble, and yet we still love her. Not Sophie. Biana. It's always been Biana, right?

Shaking my head, I tugged on my bangs. 

Love life later Tam. Saving Sophie Foster now. 

 A few moments later, after some coughing and shadow throwing, I made it to the source of the flames. 

And there she was. Smack dab in the middle of them, the flames licking her cloak, was Sophie. She was unconscious, that was for sure, and I could see that the heat was getting to her. 

It was a sight that I hoped Elwin would be able to fix, because oh boy. If Sophie was going to die, then this was probably it. 

Burnt alive like her predecessor, Jolie. 

Rage bubbled up inside of me. No one deserved to die like this. Except for Fintan and Brant. And the rest of the Neverseen. But not Keefe. I needed someone left alive to hate/mess with. 

"Sophie!" I screamed out her name, using up a precious breath. It was nearly impossible to breathe now, and I dropped to the floor. 

Sucking in a deep breath, I searched the room for shadows. Where there was light, shadows followed, that there was a lot of light here.