Omake! (1)

Hewwo~ my dearest readers! (sorry that was cringey, I'm running out of of greetings)

Anyways, new idea! Whenever I'm having a boring night and it's not Wednesday or Saturday, I'll make some good ol' random short stories. They won't apply to the actual story, but they'll be little things on the side for fun! ^^

I hope you like these! If so, I'll make more when I'm having nights like these.

~~

A couple days back...

" Odasaku!!!," a young voice rang along with traveling footsteps. This caught the attention of the older man, who stopped and waited for his friend to arrive. Dazai seemed happy alongside him. If anything, his entire aura almost changed around those he had personal connections to.

The two walked alongside the bar, Dazai seeming eager to meet the others.

ring

" Ah Ango! You're already here.," Odasaku spoke. " I suppose I am.," the other man chuckled," and guess who's working the shift tonight?"

A figure turned around, revealing (Y/N) tying her hair up. " (Y/N)~~~~!," Dazai exclaimed in accord, seeing his lovely girlfriend right in front of him.

It was almost as if Dazai was at his happiest with those three. He never seemed to show any sort of emotion around the mafia, really the only times he'd shown any form of expression was when he'd been in the halls, teasing the shit out of Chuuya.

He always felt the need to keep uptight in front of everyone, but when it came to them... no her. All his troubles seemed to melt away.

A light chatter continued on in the empty bar amongst the four mafioso.

--

" Dazai...," (Y/N) whined before rolling to the side, facing her lover," Are you ever gonna sleep in your own bed?" The man shook his head slightly, his hands moving to pull her closer to his bare chest. The girl leaned into his chest and played with the bandages on him, wanting only to be held my him at that moment.

" (Y/N)-chaaan~," Dazai teased, his fingers tracing marks on her neck," I've marked you." A blush crept up to her cheeks, making her feel slightly embarrassed. Dazai threw his arm under her head, pulling her in closer.

" Ah, my belladonna..."

--

" Odasaku, I swear!," the girl laugh-shouted," I saw his right eye!!!" The two were walking around the city to headquarters, being given work to do that was seen as somewhat important. Oda sighed slightly," There's no way you saw that man without bandages. He seems like he could get caught with his guard down, but there's no way."

" No no no, I saw it, I really did! It was like three in the morning and I turned on the bathroom light. He shot up and the bandage was off!!!," the girl said in frustration. With a blank face, Odasaku teased," Should've taken a picture then..."

" How rude!!!," she complained," Why can't you just believe me, you big oaf?!"

The conversation continued on as they both continued on with their morning stroll.

--

" Ah... paperwork."

The two walked across hallways to a office space that they'd use temporarily. (Y/N) hadn't seemed to be in any good of a mood at all. Important business my ass... she said to herself.

slam

A sigh left the girls lips as she'd scrolled through the stacks of paper that she'd need to get done.
A report on an event that she didn't even go to
Money laundering
and the list went on.

Some time had passed and the girl had grown tired of every single little detail of the paper. Looking over at her partner, she'd seen him observing things intently. An opportunity to leave came to her mind, she'd crept closer to the door.

" Where do you think you're going?," Odasaku said, not looking away from his paper. She made up a quick excuse," I need a breather." Oda hummed, earning a small cheer from the girl.

She'd just needed to leave, or just take a small walk. Being holed up in an office made her extremely bored. It wasn't anything new to her, but this time it seemed like the work never stopped.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she bumped into a wall. Maybe it wasn't a wall, a pole? She looked up at whatever was in front of her, realizing it was a person. " Ah!," she exclaimed," I-I-I'm really sorry about this, I wasn't paying attention and I-"

"  Belladonna, it's ok. It's me.," a familiar and exotic voice rung in her ears. She sighed, and looked up at Dazai, stepping closer to his figure. " I'm still sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

He smiled and held her to his chest, feeling the need to want to hold her close. He rested his chin on her head," Ah, my sweet darling. You seemed so stressed." The girl chuckled a little, wrapping her arms around his waist in return," I am, paperwork is boring!"

" Paperwork?," he questioned. " Yeah... Oda and I were brought here to complete paperwork in an office, but it's been rather boring. I want to do something..." Dazai smiled down at her, a hand reaching her cheek. As if it was on command, she leaned into his touch.

" How about we ditch? Maybe go on an adventure?"
" I'd love that right now, please."
" Anything for my belladonna~."

Poor Odasaku. :(

~~

Wassup~ I hope you enjoyed!!! Maybe I'll probably do more of this in the future, I hope you enjoyed it.

To be honest, it's kind of random and I just add whatever comes to mind. :P

Goodnight, I hope you liked it!