Omake! (2)

Hiyo~ dearest readers!

To be honest, I know I said that omake's don't really apply to the story, but I kind of want ya'll to read this (if you really want to ^^;). It's really because it's just a short introduction to Akutagawa and stuff.

Also~ A part of this is based off of Chopsticks and A Spoon, a couple side panels in the manga that was made by the creators for fun. It's kinda cute, I suggest you read it for laughs.

Anyways, onwards!

~~

(Y/N) walked across the halls with papers in her hands. The sunlight shone down on the stained glass, giving off a purple aura throughout the hallways. The reports in her hands were supposed to be handed off to a familiar higher up.

" Alright. I just need to give these reports to Kouyou and-," she bumped into a figure, not noticing that she was distracted by her thoughts. " Excuse me," a gruff voice said from the person in front of her," Watch where your going." The girl looked up at the man in front of her," S-sorry. I didn't mean any harm, I was just a little distracted." The man scoffed," Well, alright then. Who are you anyway? A low rank in the mafia, perhaps?"

" Now, now Akutagawa," a familiar, silky voice rang," That's not how we treat strangers, now is it?" " Oh, Dazai.," (Y/N) chirped, feeling happy to see her lover, she walked over to him. Dazai smiled at her, putting an arm around her shoulder. " Akutagawa.," the bandages executive spoke," Two things: Miss (Y/N) here is actually me and Chuuya's assistant. In that case, she's also technically your superior. To add more, she's also my sweet belladonna. If you want me to acknowledge you, I suggest you respect her two before you go off causing trouble."

Akutagawa bowed at the two in silence, before walking the other direction. " You know," (Y/N) commented," You don't need to tell the boy off. He was just a little confused." She picked up the reports that were left on the ground, and caught up with her lover. He put a hand on her head," You're too sweet."

--

" That's why your strength is that of your abilities strength, Akutagawa.," Dazai spoke, raising a shot to his mouth. It was a strange evening, Akutagawa followed Dazai into Lupin after work. However, instead of Dazai having his private time with (Y/N), Dazai started to lecture the poor boy.

" D-Dazai.," the girl said shyly, trying to get him to stop. She'd seen Akutagawa starting to get angry at himself. (Y/N) continued to sit uncomfortably, ignoring the scene in front of her. " If you want to fight," the man continued," You're going to have to find other strengths. However, you can't ask for something that doesn't exist."

(Y/N) sighed, assuming her lover was over this his lecture. She was about to speak up before she saw Akutagawa grab the shot glass from Dazai's hand. " Wait Akutagawa-!"

" Then if I can hold my liquor will you acknowledge me?!," the boy shouted angrily. " W-wait," (Y/N) said nervously," That has 30% alcoho-"

slam

" Akutagawa!!!," the girl shouted, worried that the poor boy had passed out," Dazai you should've stopped him!" Dazai chuckled slightly," The boy is fine. To be honest, it was pretty entertaining." (Y/N) grumbled and crossed her arms. " Wah~ Was is really that bad belladonna?," he teased.

She turned around, making it obvious that she was ignoring him. " I'm kinda mad at you.," she mumbled under her breathe, crossing her arms.

--

" Belladonnaaaa~~," Dazai whined through the halls. He'd been following her all day whilst she was trying to work. It'd been two days, and she was giving him the silent treatment. However she had to admit, the constant begging from her lover started to irritate her. She turned on her heels," Listen, Bakazai."

He lit up and nodded, giving her his full attention. " I want you to hand this bottle of ibuprofen to Akutagawa and apologize. Then I'll treat everything as if nothing happened. Here." She threw the bottle in his direction, as Dazai caught it promptly. 

Some time had passed by, as Dazai and Akutagawa sat in a storage room. That room was typically used when Akutagawa needed help in controlling his ability. Akutagawa was particularly exhausted that day and laid on the ground. Dazai walked over to him, making Akutagawa flinch slightly, expecting a lecture from his superior.

" Here, Akutagawa," Dazai said blankly, turning around," We'll finish early today. You've grown stronger." The boy stood up, trying to understand his superiors intentions. Instead, he ignored why he might've done so and bowed. " Thank you, Dazai."

--

" I can see you, belladonna.," Dazai voice rang, his arms wrapping around her waist. She turned around in his arms, slightly scared," Aw, I thought you wouldn't be able to see me." The man in front of her chuckled, his face moving closer to hers," Eh?~ You think you could beat the scariest mafia executive?"

" Well, the scary mafia executive is my boyfriend, not to mention he's a complete idiot!," (Y/N) teased. " So mean~," Dazai whimpered. (Y/N) giggled," Just kiss me already, Bakazai." He sighed softly, a smile creeping up on his lips," Yes ma'am."

~~

Hihi~ my dearest readers!

I hope you enjoyed! ^^ Just something a little cheesy because I'm a little bored. You can find Chopsticks and A Spoon by going on mangago.com (not sponsered ^^;). For some reason, I can't copy and paste links in here, which suuuucks~ but oh well.

Trust me, I have ideas for more chapters! Including a mission or two with Triple Black or maybe even Odasaku. Either way, please look forward to those!~ I'm planning on working on this for a while, so yeah.

Anyways, hope ya'll enjoyed! Goodnight! ^^