"Bet You Shut Your Trap, And Keep It Hush"

2-D stirs to nothing but darkness. To be honest that wasn't all that unusual for him. His vision was sometimes so bad that he could be considered blind. Thanks Murdoc.

Looking back on it, 2-D has a lot to "thank" Murdoc for. The abuse, his PTSD for a list of events that could fill an encyclopedia. And a shit ton off medical issues that he'll have to deal with till the day he dies.

2-D was suprised that he hasn't killed Murdoc or himself yet. Well... there was one time were he had almost....Out of all the shit Murdoc has put him through Plastic Beach had to be the worst.

The kidnapping wasn't all that surprising knowing Murdoc's history. But the following imprisonment and tortures environment had been the worst months of 2-D's life.

2-D was just an object. He wasn't a person to Murdoc. Just a tool to create music and nothing else. After they recorded, Murdoc would just toss 2-D back into that uncomfortable room and leave him to cower until the next time he was needed.

2-D was at his breaking point. He had no control in the situation or his actions. He was a puppet for Murdoc to use and throw away whenever he wanted to.

So when he saw some broken glass on the floor in his prison. He almost killed himself right then in there. At least then he could control something there in his life. And doing so could spite Murdoc in the most hurtful way possible, by killing off his greatest asset.

He had that shard of glass to his throat for what felt like hours. He tried to keep his hands steady, inching the glass ever so closer...

But then he stopped. He..he couldn't do it. Why? Because 2-D was a coward.

He was a coward in that he didn't leave Murdoc sooner. That even if he did manage to leave, Murdoc always dragged him back. A coward that took every punch, kick or object thrown at him.

And a coward that couldn't even take his own fucking life even if he felt like he should. He just couldn't do it.

As 2-D thought in the consuming darkness. He started feeling something cool start to surround him. That cold feeling starting entrapping more and more of 2-D. He realized that cool texture he was feeling surrounding him was water.

2-D started panicking. No, this...this was a dream, it had to be. But the water kept creeping up and up until it was to his neck. 2-D screamed but no sound came. He tried reaching out of the water but all he grappled was nothing but darkness.

When he grasped for his last breath of air icy-cold water flooded in; his throat burned as if a thousand needles had been plunged into it.

He pushed with his arms and legs but he could find no leverage, for all he knew he was dragging himself further down. He was in a prison of water and all he could feel was the air being sucked out of his body.

He just kept sinking and sinking. His tears mixing with the water. 2-D knew he was dreaming he just needed to wake up. His mind was starting to go blank due to the lack of oxygen. But he gathered his last amounts of strength to try to escape this nightmare.

Wake up...

             Wake up Stu...

                                        W̸̨̢̧̢̛̛̩͎̣̹̝͖̼͎̝̠͚̞͙̜̜̊͒̈́̈̀́̊̽̏̾̋͂̓̚͜͝͝A̵̢̢̡̛̤̟̣̼̙̤̹̤̦͆̆͆̌̐̏͑̈̎̇́̄̌̍͊̊̐̊͊͛̊̏͛̽͛́̏̏̕͜͝Ķ̵̧̛̛̜͓̠̝͔͚̰̹͓̲̜̙̟̘̜̫̠̦̙̞͙̾̏̌̉̅̃̐̀̎̍̌̇̊̓͊̌̃̃̈́̓̚͘̚͝Ȇ̸̢̨̛̮͙̘͓̬̳̗̝͈̰̯͔̖̯̳̝̗̬̙̞̼͖͓̻̻͙̲̥̰̼͔͝ ̸̨̪̦̩͖̰͙̞̖̿̈́̍̈́Ų̸͕̯̺̙̼̜̙̻̗̯̖̯͇̳̖͎̣͕͍̪̇̿̅̀͌͛͑̓̍̀̎̓̊̿͂́̏̊͐̍̈́̿̏̅̍͂̂͗͂͂̚͜͠P̴͍̫̩͕̩͌̇̀͋̈̂̊̅͛̇̃̉͒́̅̔̋̈́͗̊̉̾͛͂̀̃̾́́̓͠͝͠!̴̢̛̛̱͓̬̼̬̘͎̞̦̘̣͓͉̙̱̓͋̈́͆̿̀̀̽͗̓̅̅̊̐̉͌̑̏̾̓͊͛̽̕̕͠͝͠͠

.....and with that a sudden white light consumed the forbidding darkness.....

and with that a sudden white light consumed the forbidding darkness