"It Makes Me Sick To Think, You Ain't Happy In Your Skin"

As Russel heard 2-Ds door shut. He started to power walk towards where he believed Noodle was. He needed to have a talk with her about what he just discussed with 2-D, ASAP.

When he finally found her, she was slouching on the couch on her phone. She didn't look to thrilled about life.

"Did something happen?" Russel questioned

Noodle sighed, "Just made sure Murdoc didn't drink himself into oblivion again, I've gone through hell once and DON'T want to that again.."

"What did he do this time.."

"Almost choked himself out by guzzling down a whole bottle of vodka."

Russel face palmed "We really need to start hiding this shit."

"Not like it's going to stop him, he could just buy more."

Russel couldn't argue with that. But they really needed to think of a plan to stop Murdoc from having these what Russel likes to call them, "Drinking Tantrums".

"Well is he okay?"

"Yeah, I told him he was being stupid and helped him back to his room."

"He really has a soft spot for ya, huh?"

"Oh hush, you all do." Noodle said with a cheeky smile.

Russel chuckled at that, Noodle was their baby girl, it's no surprise that she can melt all their hearts so easily.

"Well enough about him.. I have some.. disturbing news." Russel said to change the subject

Noodle stiffened "What news?"

"I just came back from having a talk with D and.." Russel paused "He is planning something.. I'm sure of it."

"Planning something?"

"Yeah.. I don't know what but it sounds bad"

Noodle looked confused. "This is 2-D we are talking about right? "I've never seen him hurt anyone ever..."

"Well you didn't hear what I did, or more the way he said it"

Noodle continued to look at Russel with a puzzled stare. "Well what did he say that has you so spooked?"

"Well.. he said that he was going to release his bottled up anger or something like that" Russel said in earnest

"To be honest, it doesn't sound like 2-D at all.."

Noodle's eyes widened "He really said that?"

"Yeah" Russel confirmed "He is just not himself, I've already told you that his aura is..off"

Noodle pondered. Russel had informed her over the course of The Now Now and the present that 2-D had some weird presence. Noodle just thought it was just because Murdoc wasn't around to bully 2-D. But eventually when Murdoc came back, it became more apparent that it was a more serious issue.

"Well.."Noodle paused "What do we do?"

Russel didn't know what to do. Sure he has fought zombies, dealt with devils, and ghosts galore. But he had no idea what force 2-D was the host of.

Russel sighed...

"Well just have to wait and see.."

S҉c҉e҉n҉e҉ ҉T҉r҉a҉n҉s҉

2-D didn't realize it. But he had continued to stare in Russel's direction till the door shut behind him. It was like he was in a daze.

What's going on?

Suddenly 2-D felt all the strength in his body fade away to nothing. He collapsed to the ground with a thud. But weirdly he was still awake.

He just continued to glace hazily around him. He couldn't physically show it. But he was scared, this has never happened before. Sure he had passed out a good number of times in his life. But usually his body gave a warning of some sort.

2-D tried to get up, but his limbs didn't respond to his pleas. All he could do is lay there on the ground in fear, he tried to scream for help but no sound came. He just helplessly lied on the floor wondering why this was happening to him.

It was like he was trapped on Plastic Beach again. All he could do in that prison was lay on the floor in fear. No one heard his pain, no one was there to rescue him.

Tears started to well up in his eyes, was this what his life has come to? To lie on the ground and cower at the world? His body seemed to agree at least.

But 2-D hated it. He hates that he can't do anything by his own accord. That his actions have no affect to how his life will transpire.

He wanted to be free...

Free of the abuse, free from the stress, free from all the bullshit that has kept him down...

He wanted to be free from H̵̖̦͎͔̳̒̏̔͛͊̚͠I̷̧̢̮̬̹̮̗̺̖̮̫̞̝̣̞̒̋̊̏͠͠ͅM̶̪͇͔̫̰̦͇͍̬̳̙̳̏͒̈́̌͐̀̓͆̓

Suddenly 2-D wasn't scared anymore. But what replaced that fear was pure anger. HE made him like this. HE was the one who made him a mess. Called him an IDIOT who wasn't good enough unless it benefited HIM...

2-D was done being scared. He wanted to break free. And all he needed to do was get up.

Get up Stu...

Get up...

Get up!

GET UP!

G̷̨̧͉͈͙̞̥̪̠̜̼̟̠̼̟͌̉̊̄̌̌̄̄̃̏̎̎͊̕̕̕͝Ȩ̵̨̪̫̙͉̗͚̳̱̪̝͈̈́̃̀͑̔̀̀͒̓͘T̸̡̨̡̫̗͚̗̱̘͖͉͔͕͎͖̘̖̰̈́͝ͅ ̷̨̧̒̈́̂͆͌̉͂̿́̐̕Ü̶̧͍͌̽̈̓͂̍̀͆̇̃̅̇́͘͝͝͝͝͝P̴̡̝̜̮͚̘̝͙̭͎̗͈͔͖͚͉̣̈́͊̍́̉́̿̔̔͂̏̇̍̚͜͝͠!̷̘͎̲̅̍̋̏͌̈́͗̇̈͒͌̈́̔͗̽!̵̢̠̫͇͓͓̝̜͒͑̊͐̍̃̊̀͋́͆̃́̋̂̔͝!̸̨̠͖͉̫̭̙̊́

Suddenly like the flip of a switch. 2-D's strength came back to him. He stood back on his own two feet. He felt powerful...

Like he could do ANYTHING...