"What Was Scripted, The Day Before It Happened?"

2-D didn't know what he was feeling. But he definitely knew it was a good one. He couldn't seem to get this smile of his face. He really just did that, huh?

He really did just tell Murdoc to fuck off didn't he?

The more he replayed that in his mind. The more elated he got. It may look like a small thing to do, but it was a big accomplishment to 2-D.

2-D finally felt like he had some high ground. That he didn't have to cave to everything thrown to him.He didn't need to take shit from anyone.

And that "anyone" is mostly referring to a certain bassist.

Yet something deep inside him questioned where this sudden confidence came from. Why now was he just standing up for himself? He could have done this years ago....

He pondered on this, but he couldn't think of a definitive answer. His head was starting to hurt just thinking any deeper on it. But then again...

Why question it when it's making his life better?

So he put that thought aside and continued on with his day.

And though 2-D couldn't see it, his eyes seemed to glow a bit brighter after he put those thoughts in the back of his mind.

                      Ģ̸̮͖̱͕̳̍͌͛̍͛͑̔́̓͛͋̀̈́́͛͋̑͐̿̄͒̄̕͘̚͝͠͝ơ̴̢̢̢̡̛͉̮̬̹̱͈̭̯̣͇̪͇̟̪̞̪̪͓̰̣̞͉̥̬̔̑̀̄̓͗̈́̑͒̀̽̂͂͊́͌͆͌̑̾͒͝͝ͅͅƠ̸̧̛͕͕͕̝͎̣̺̣̦͈̪̘̮̭̙̪̹̻̝̩̤̲̳̫̂̐̽̏̓̓̑́̂̑̍̿̍̎̎̑̔̆͒̓͐͒͌̌̐̿̒͑̈́͝͠͝d̶̪̤̣͈͔͔͊̉̐̄̔̄͘ ̴̛̟̓͗̀̐̐͐̄̍̒̏̊̒̂͗̉̓͒̂̐̊̓͋̽͘̚͘͝B̵̥͈̺̼̺͇̩̫̈́͒̆̌͘ọ̴̫̝̞̣͈̘̻̀̇͊̋͑̔̈́̒̿̄͆̔̀͒͐̓͋̎̕̚͜Y̶̛̘̱̜͕͖̑̏̐̂̇̂̈́̈́͊̄̈́͗̔̇̈́̈́̐̀̕͝͠

 S҉c҉e҉n҉e҉ ҉T҉r҉a҉n҉s҉

Noodle and Russel started to get concerned about how silent Murdoc was. Sure they were proud that 2-D finally didn't take any of Murdocs bullying. However, Murdoc, even though it could have been worded better, did have a point. 2-D was acting very out of character during the practice.

  "Murdoc..?" Noodle finally said breaking the silence. "Um you good?"

Murdoc flinched slightly. Noodle and Russel couldn't see his face. But he had a look of utter cluelessness. He didn't know what to think.

Eventually Murdoc let out a long sigh. And started exiting out the door. And as he was about to leave he rasped out.

"I need a drink.."