Loud Music, Gunshots and Police Sirens:

(the video is the party music so play it to get in the mood)

Me and Asia arrived at the party and decided to get drinks. I got sprite while Asia got 7 Up. We then started move to the main dance floor where everyone was dancing and having fun. Me and Asia's favourite rapper, Agust D was playing. The song that was playing was called 저 달 (moonlight). We started dancing and having fun. We were having the best time ever. It was awesome. Me and Asia vibed out to lyrics and danced our way into the night. Our parents did say that we had to come home at 11:30 the latest. It was 9:05. Me and Asia then grabbed another drink and danced. But just then...

BANG BANG BANG.

Gunshots had been fired. The whole party turned into a ferocious frenzy of screams and panic. Me and Asia D A S H E D out of the house where the party was in and we went back in my brothers car. After racing out of the  neighbourhood, we parked somewhere and calmed down.

"Wow." Asia breathed.

"I know right." I replied back to her. My heart was racing and my mind was hammering. We then decided to then head back home so I started to drive. After about 10 minutes of driving and laughing, me and Asia both heard police sirens. 

"Was I speeding?" I turned and looked at my friend.

"No, I don't think so." Asia answered. The police sirens were then getting closer and then Asia told me:

"Whatever you do follow the officers instructions."

"Don't disobey the officer."

"Don't argue back."

"And most importantly:

keep your hands on the wheel at all times..."

(A.N if you haven't already figured it out, Asia is black and Tiffany is white.)