Asia? ASIA!:

"Officer, I stole the car."

The officer laughed at my sentence. "That's foolishness. Now I would believe that statement if your friend here said that." He chuckled. I found that extremely racist. However me and Asia kept quiet. "A-Are you going to arrest me?" Asia quivered. "Yes." The officer said. "W-WHY!" She screamed. She then realised what she had done. Asia threw her hand over her mouth to keep it shut. 

"So does that mean you're going to arrest me too then?" I talked to the officer. "No. I have no reason too. You don't look like you haven't done anything wrong. But your friend looks nervous. So uh- I'm going to take her down to the police station. After I get my handcuffs from the car. " The officer told me and Asia. Quivering in fear, me and Asia looked at each other. "ALSO KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!" The officer yelled from his car. Asia looked at me. "W-What are we gonna do?" Asia said. "I-I don't know. Just try to stay calm." I reassured her. She calmly put her hands down. "Asia what are you doing?! The officer told you to keep your hands up!" I whisper screamed at her. "Calm down. I think that we will be fine. I haven't done anything wrong have I?" Asia then began to reach for the chewing gum packet in the car. What happened next was unexpected.

"I TOLD YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

BANG BANG BANG

"Asia? ASIA!"