Hospital

(lmao dont ask abt the video i have no idea what to put)

6:30 am:

My face is stained from tears, my bedroom is a mess and I look terrible. Suddenly, I get a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Tiffany?" 

"Y-Yes?" I stutter out. Gosh I need to stop that habit. 

"Well, Asia's parents have just called me and- well, you can come to the hospital now."

I have never dashed out of my bed so fast. I ran to my Mum and she stared at me with dead eyes. I stared right back. "I'll get dressed then I'll go." I said blankly. My Mum just nodded at me then went back to her room. I sighed before getting dressed and leaving. I didn't take anything to eat because, well, what was the point? I just wanted to see Asia. 

I finally arrived at the hospital. I ran to reception and I was asked a few questions. "Name?" The receptionist lady said. "Tiffany Edwards." I replied. "Here to see?" 

"Asia Washington." I breathed. "I'm going to have to ask you to wait in the lobby for a few minutes before you can see her."

"Alright." I nodded.

1 minute passed, 2 minutes, 3, 4 , 5 ,6 7, 8. I started to worry, but before I could jump to conclusions I saw Asia's parents come out and run to me. "W-where's Asia?" I stammered. 

"Honey I'm so sorry."

"But- Asia passed away last night."