License:

"keep your hands on the wheel at all times."

I nodded in response. The police car came up to us and the sirens came to stop. 

"License and registration please." the police officer asked. (he's white by the way. Also I'm not tryna be racist or anything. It's for the story idea you will understand later.)

I gave him my license and inspected it. "Tiffany Edwards. That's you?" I nodded to his question. I could see Asia looking at his badge. "74739" I could hear her whispering. I think that was the officer's police badge number. Asia kept on whispering. "What are you whispering for. You have the right to remain silent." Asia tried to but she kept on whispering the same numbers over and over again. "Asia," I whispered stop. She eventually did stop. "So where is your license?" the officer asked Asia. Asia shook her head. "I don't have one yet." She replied. "We were just coming home from a party." I intervened in the conversation. "I'm going to have to ask your friend here to step out of the car." The officer told me. I saw Asia then shaking and looking at me in fear. "Tiffanny?!" She whisper-screamed. "Don't worry." I then started getting out of the car. "No it's ok ma'am, you can stay in your car." The officer told me. I didn't know what to do. Then, I just said the first thing that came out of my mouth. 

"Officer, I stole the car."