ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕩//𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕒

this is dedicated to my favourite game one Roblox ahahhehahahehhahhee

You know one big thing Kenma likes about you? You adore video games. Like, your life is dedicated to them. ESPECIALLY Roblox. 

although, Kenma hasn't bothered to play it.

which is a huge problem for you.

Therefore, this is going to be the day that you introduce him to it.

You excitedly open the wooden door, pure bliss and adrenaline rushing throughout your body. The adorable sight of Kenma, booping on his Nintendo Switch, having a concentrated look. Must be playing Angles of Death again. He sits cross legged on the red, poofy bed. 

"Hey babe!" You beam. He notices you and a small smile fills his face.

"Hey Honey, what's up?" Oh how you loved that nickname.

"Can you pause that?" You ask, sparkles in your eyes. He nods and gently places his console to the side. You then w h i p out your computer and quickly open it. Your desktop is a picture of you and Kenma kissing under the fireworks for New Years. Little did she know *inhales* CORONAVIRUS- How much you adored this boy. 

"So," you fiddle with your fingers a bit,"Theres this game called Roblox. Its my favourite game and since Im such an amazing girlfriend, I want to introduce it to you." You exclaim with a smirk. He gives a tiny giggle and responds;

"Anything to make you happy."

yes!

You scroll down to your most recent plays and find this beauty; Bear." Its a survival Horror game, a bit like Baldi. You have to run away from this bear, and if you win you get Quid. Got it?" You state. He nods as you show him the basic controls. 

"I love the lobby music." He blurts our randomly. no but actually im listening to the lobby music rn its my fave😌✨ 

"Yeah, me too." After a minute of waiting, the game finally starts. "You ready, babe?" You beam, squabbling around like a child. He glances at me, giggling at my childish behaviour.  I hug him from behind, my slim/thick legs wrapped around his bony torso, my soft face nuzzled in the crook of his neck. He tenses for a second, but then relaxes. I hum a small tune in his ear, comforting him for the hell he is about to witness.

You are a survivor!

"I-Is that good?" He worryingly mumbles.

"I guess, just run away lol"

"Ok.."

He spawns in the school, he makes a surprised face of how amazing the graphics were. He jumps around to get used to the controls. I mean, he'll figure it out really quickly. He gets used to the controls and starts to roam around. He keeps running into players here and then, typing little hellos and who's the bear? on the chat. He leans closer to the screen, determined to win. He laughs a bit when he sees he's the last survivo- wait what? He's the last survivor? Fuck, he's incredible. He was safe-

-or, at least he thought he was.

Right as he's sprinting, he bumps into the nightmare himself. He lets out a high pitched scream and squeals "FUCK, GET AWAY OMFG AHHHHHHHH SHITSHITSHITSHIT" Your eyes widen, due to never hearing your little baby Kenma curse. He squabbles quickly onto the keyboard, his hands shaking. He whimpers loudly, cursing under his breath. You squeeze him tighter, reassuring he's ok. He swiftly hides into one of the lockers, his eyes inflating like balloons. 

He puts his hand to his chest, panting. 

"Jesus Christ Kenma, its just a video game..."

"H-Hey, you would have done the same!" He replies, flustered and embarrassed. How could his girlfriend see him in such a cowardly state?  He sighs in relief to see the timer has run out as you cheer him on.

"Good job baby!!! You survived for the first time!!!" You cheer, smooching him everywhere. He laughs as he grabs your face and embraces you for a kiss. It was soft and vanilla, just how he liked it. Your hands run through his silky hair, as he gently grabs your waist. You both pull away for air, because humans need to breath. He stares into your E/C orbs, you could hypnotise anyone with them. He cups your squishy cheek, using his lanky thumb to caress it. 

"I love you so much, you know?"

"Of course I know, dummy~" I smirk giving him a peck on the forehead. It was sweet.

until a new game started.

"Ah shit, here we go again.." You both sigh.

This was soooo fucking fun to write!!! Kenma is such a cutie and deserves all the love in the world. Also, my acc for Roblox is Cherrycola3811 if u care laugh out loud.

05/06/20