↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"are you hanako kobayashi?"

i nodded as i stared at the strange man standing in front of my door.

"this is your nichirin sword," he said as he took it out.

"go on, draw it," he said as i took it in my hands, gripping it. the handguard was flower shaped, each petal a different colour of the rainbow with gold outlines. as i clutched the blade, it changed to the colour of purple with splashes of blue and pink, resembling the galaxy.

"interesting... never saw one like that before...." the swordsmith muttered.

before i could say anything, my kasugai crow, which i named aiko, came flying down.

"hanako kobayashi! head east! a demon is spotted!"

i stood up as i thanked the swordsmith before turning to my dad.

"i'll get going now, father,"

"be safe," he nodded as i took off.

-

i ran for a good 2 hours before i finally reached my destination. by the time i was there, it was already evening. i scanned my surroundings, noticing a dark aura filling the area.

i walked around the area, making sure to pick up any strange sights. it wasn't long til i felt the presence of a demon not too far from me. using my senses, i ran towards the direction of the demon.

what met my eyes was a small boy, not any older than 11, with long, straight hair of black that faded to turquoise near the end. near him was his identical twin brother, passed out, possibly due to the lost of blood from his left arm severed.

turning back to the demon, i charged straight at him.

third form, ocean splash

i rushed straight at him, yet only managing to sever his arm. before a blink of the eye, it had regenerated back.

'that was quick,' i thought as i rushed at him again.

sixth form, mountain slash

i kicked off and as i tumbled down, i saw an opening thread. however, he was too fast and moved out of the way, causing me to land heavily on my feet.

i panted as i stood up.

first form, rainbow wheel

that did the trick. running towards him, i soon saw the opening thread and this time, he was too slow to block the attack. in one motion, i managed to slice his head off, before gracefully landing on one knee.

pride filled my chest and a triumph smile tainted my lips. i had successfully defeated my first demon. first official demon, anyway.

however, a sob broke my thoughts.

'fuck, the twins!' i mentally cursed as i quickly ran to their side. one of them was kneeling by the other, grasping his hand as he let out silent sobs.

"yui... i'm sorry. i'm sorry..." he whispered as i placed a comforting hand over his shoulder.

"mui...." choked out 'yui'.

"yui! you're alive!"

"not for much longer, mui.... take care of yourself..." whispered 'yui' before his eyes fluttered shut, as his breathing slowed down before finally stopping.

grasping the shirt of his brother, 'mui' sobbed for what seemed like hours before he stopped.

"come on, i'll help you bury the body...." i trailed off.

"muichiro tokito," he mumbled.

"muichiro-kun," i smiled as i helped him up. i picked up his brother's body as he led the way.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

a/n ;
muichiro is here 🥺🥺 also , on a more personal note , i got a girlfriend~