三十二

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

i crumbled onto the floor, catching my breath.

"it's not over! stand up and help the injured!" i heard shouts from all over. to my right, was gyomei. i could tell he was at his limit, muttering something to the kakushi before his eyes fluttered close, body slumped.

kyojuro, who was beside him, was slumped against the wall, the kakushi providing his assistance. he gave me a weak smile, and i knew he'd be alive.

to my left, was iguro and mitsuri, iguro cradling mitsuri in his arms. they seemed to be caught up in a moment as i smiled, they were alright.

beside them, sanemi was laying on the ground, a bunch of kakushi tending to him. i could see his eyes slowly peel open as i sighed in relief, he was alive.

to my back, uzui was still slumped against the wall. his eyes were shut right, yet his expression seemed peaceful.

"i'm sorry..." i muttered as i scanned around for giyuu.

"tomioka-san, please, we're begging you, don't move!"

i whipped my head around to see giyuu staggering towards me. i shot up, running towards him.

"giyuu," i muttered, throwing my arm around himz

he looks up at me with his tear stained face and kisses me. his left arm wrapped around my waist, he pulled my closer. for that single moment time stops. i don't care about the people around us, in fact i don't even notice them. it's just me and him. there's no war, no death, no suffering, just us.

"i'm sorry to interrupt, but you're losing a lot of blood," the kakushi interrupted. unwillingly, we separated, as the kakushi sat me down, bandaging my chest.

"i'm so glad you're alright," he whispered.

"you protected me," i smiled. i heard a cough beside me as i turned to my side, seeing sanemi.

without saying anything, he threw his arms around me.

"i'm so glad you're safe, hanako," he said, but the rage seething from giyuu distracted me.

i laughed, slightly pushing him to separate us.

"me too, sanemi," i said, as sanemi turned towards giyuu.

"i'm glad you didn't break that promise and proved your worth.... giyuu," sanemi said. giyuu's eyes widened as he smiled. sanemi seemed a little taken back from his smile, as giyuu replied, "thank you, sanemi,"

it was great. muzan was defeated.

we could live peacefully now.

the end.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

a/n ;
i know this wasn't the best, but i hope you still liked it! thank you for supporting :-)